• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stuck at the station
Junior Boarder

saw a ghost last night...anyone else seen them?

#132330 2 years, 7 months ago
let me start off by saying that i was doing just a little bit of partying last night in my apartment(lsd, nitrous) and saw a ghost. now, I'm no amateur when it comes to the acid and gas, but this is my second experience in my new apartment and seeing the ghostly figures. i never believed in ghosts before i moved in to this apartment and I've never seen anything like this when tripping anywhere else, but this shit was weird.

anyone else have any experiences with this kind of stuff? is it possible that with the doors of perception wide open, while under the influence of these substances, that i would be more inclined to experience this? Some one help me out here!
Chester
More or less in line

Re: saw a ghost last night...anyone else seen them?

#132332 2 years, 7 months ago
When the veil of reality is drawn back, many things can be seen that are not recognized, at first. Meditate on it without fear,
or preconception. You may find your own answer.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, stuck at the station
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#132351 2 years, 7 months ago
I've seen indian spirits dancin to my drum beat while on lsd.
GOOD LOVE
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#132361 2 years, 7 months ago
you were high. amateur or not. everytime i've ever used LSD and nitrous, there always seems to be a few more people in the room than really are. you are not seeing right when you're on those together...one bit.

edit: i should have prefaced this by saying i used to believe in the typical ghost. since then i've been able to reason out a lot of the things i once attributed to possibly seeing one. i believe there is some flowing energy out there around us, but i'm not sure what it is, or why if it's ghosts only occasionally takes on a visible form. it's like a science vs. faith debate....
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by wlewis.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#132364 2 years, 7 months ago
Meditation is the key to the spiritual for me. I try to do it every single day to keep my connection. I was actually on gas yesterday but a dentist supplied dose and no alice for me, but I did see the ghost, same one I see every day in the chair and he is a good spirit and we have nothing to fear.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds