• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
judit
Junior Boarder

Re: Ummmmm What happened to Philzone.org?

#441 3 years, 7 months ago
Mandala, this is a nomadic community, so of course people will ask about the Zone here. It is a community.

I continue to be concerned about people from the PZ sacred space of the Hep C folder. Most of those folks don't go to OS, don't know what's happening, and we're supporting 2 people on treatment right now, as well as those with other health problems. Hard to share love, support and information without the space to do so.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by judit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Me2
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

#443 3 years, 7 months ago
(FROM ROBIN) Yes; at the very least, the Hep C folder should have been kept going. Not cool at all to shut it down without warning.
However, I do know you fine folks are very good at being in contact with each other off-board; I truly hope that helps to fill the void in the meantime.
And, I'm very glad Judit has found her colors again. Judit without colors is truly a day without sunshine. Love to you and Greg.
toad
Junior Boarder

#446 3 years, 7 months ago
I want my philzone back!

Nothing against this here, it is great when ya get past the extreme bandwidth issues. But I want my philzone back
"Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies"
toad
Junior Boarder

#448 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Bill, I hope you and Robin are having a fine day!
"Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies"
kamloops rainbow
Junior Boarder

#450 3 years, 7 months ago
Me too.............This site is very slow for me and besides I am a hermit and never even traded email addresses with most of my friends over there. I feel out of touch..........
judit
Junior Boarder

#451 3 years, 7 months ago
Good day, Robin, Bill, Toad and Kamloops.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Me2
Fresh Boarder
Its Time to Matter...

#454 3 years, 7 months ago
Ive gotten so many error msgs on this board.....I swear my hard drive just vomited....and its the real bad kind of vomit.....it looks like coffee grounds.....maybe its Java? I dunno im not a computer person.

In anycase...I think this board has potential, It seems to have some cool features....but it just doesnt work. Ive commented a few other places and tried to express some of these issues.

Hopefully they work them out....or at the very least put up the zone until they do.....

As I guess many of you know I dont post that often over at the Zone...But I reallly like to get show reviews.... that was the first reason I joined up....and for info on other shows, gatherings etc. I dunno, hopefully it gets worked out soon.
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Keats
kamloops rainbow
Junior Boarder

#460 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi! Judit good morning.........nice to see you here. You to Chef and Robin.........
mrfelina
Fresh Boarder

#463 3 years, 7 months ago
I actually didn't know there was a separate community that used the Hep C folder on the Zone. That is pretty great in my mind and one of the really wonderful components that message boards can offer.

I would hope that someone in the know realizes this does something, although putting only that folder back up probably would not work as everyone would use it as the OS folder.

I think the Zone is a pretty cool message board, all things considered, and hope that it can be reopened. Lots of people over there know their stuff and they are funnier over there too.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#465 3 years, 7 months ago
Relax ya Phreaks....Philzone is not gone.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
judit
Junior Boarder

#467 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, Okie, I like the sound of someone in the know, knowing what I want to know.

When I try to post in Hep C, I now get, "This function is disabled while the board is in "Maintenance Mode." That's an improvement and gives me hope.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
PainoMan
Fresh Boarder
Dwtwsbtwotl

#470 3 years, 7 months ago
I haven't tried to get to any other threads or sections of this board for fear of never being able to get back here, but I wonder how this thread fares against the other areas? Are there folks posting there more than we are here?

And might I ask, who is running this place?

Wot's... uh the deal?
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds