• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Long Live The Dead
Fresh Boarder
Not Fade Away

Re: Ummmmm What happened to Philzone.org?

#302 3 years, 7 months ago
X X
X X X x
X X X X
X X X X
X X X X
X X X X
X X X X
X X X
X X
X X
X J U D I T X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X X
X
One man Gathers what another man spills - - - - - - And Leave IT On! - - - - - Love to all no exceptions
Long Live The Dead
Fresh Boarder
Not Fade Away

#303 3 years, 7 months ago
OK - THAT WAS A NICE HEART
One man Gathers what another man spills - - - - - - And Leave IT On! - - - - - Love to all no exceptions
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#305 3 years, 7 months ago
do you really think that thread was a real threat , cant read sarcasam? was it over the top absolutely , not sure how far the sensors will go on this board so i am keeping my response clean . was it real?? any idiot who has spent more than 10 minutes on the zone would know better
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
bdog
Junior Boarder

#306 3 years, 7 months ago
#winning wrote:
Zone works for me.

edit - I was looking at cached pages. I am sure this is Bret kissing ass and putting that up for a day or two trying to force traffic here. Luckily, we are free to speak out minds here as long as the opinion is not deemed negative. Be a good comrade and all will be well.

Screw all that comrade crap. I'm hoping in the spirit in which the music and scene evolved that we won't be subjected to overbearing moderation and censorship.
www.kimocklist.net DJA 3/21/42-3/19/11
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp
Uncle John
Junior Boarder

#329 3 years, 7 months ago
uh oh.
SpaceFarmer
Fresh Boarder

#331 3 years, 7 months ago
i miss my PZ.

My face hurts over here from all the smiling.

At least 16 minutes, 6.
"They were all gone. That was the initiation. The price I had to pay to get through the gate. Ego death. I thought I was going to die, and I said, 'Fuck it.' And that was good." ---- Owsley
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by SpaceFarmer.
Number 6
Fresh Boarder

#336 3 years, 7 months ago
No Hep C and no sports folder over here either.

I wonder how long the editing feature times out here too.
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by Number 6.
sully72
Fresh Boarder

#341 3 years, 7 months ago
Greetings fellow Zone refugees.
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

#356 3 years, 7 months ago
The Zone goes down for maintenance all the time, I am thinking Brett coincided it. Some of yall have very paranoid thought processes:) I like it fine here, and will be happy to be back on the Zone when it rises, fresh as a morning daisy, from the cyber waves of the Internetica Sea.
Mark M
Fresh Boarder

#371 3 years, 7 months ago
I dont like the way the Zone disappeared...when it goes down for maintenance, we usually get a note. This seemed to happen in the middle of a show (and tour). i was checking in to see the Best Buy set list and everything was fine at about 8:00 pm, then a half hour later it was gone. I am jumping on the conspiracy wagon too. Perhaps the thread with the death threats were too much.

Recently there was a lot more negativity than usual, and some newbies chiming in what they think about Furthur. I really hope the Zone comes back! But I dont have a good feeling about this.
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose...
stiney
Fresh Boarder

#374 3 years, 7 months ago
just checking in... hi zoners!
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

#375 3 years, 7 months ago
I dont think it is any more negative than it ever has been. There has always been a cadre of twits who love being "powerful" by acting like pricks, like SunnyD. There has always been the joker/prankster set who love to fuck with ninnies. And the death threat, while absurd, was denied after a few posts by the chucklehead who posted it. I really think if Bret et al had decided to nuke the Zone they would have been VERY happy to give all of us a Zoner Salute first.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds