• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
judit
Junior Boarder

Re: Ummmmm What happened to Philzone.org?

#467 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, Okie, I like the sound of someone in the know, knowing what I want to know.

When I try to post in Hep C, I now get, "This function is disabled while the board is in "Maintenance Mode." That's an improvement and gives me hope.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
PainoMan
Fresh Boarder
Dwtwsbtwotl

#470 3 years, 7 months ago
I haven't tried to get to any other threads or sections of this board for fear of never being able to get back here, but I wonder how this thread fares against the other areas? Are there folks posting there more than we are here?

And might I ask, who is running this place?

Wot's... uh the deal?
WestCoastLewisBrother
Fresh Boarder

#471 3 years, 7 months ago
I miss the Zone.

See ya all at the show tonight.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#473 3 years, 7 months ago
I don't know nuttin Judit...but I would bet my bottom dollar that it will be back up and running soon. Everybody's freakin out Maaaan.

Breathe....
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
Dan-o
Fresh Boarder

#475 3 years, 7 months ago
Wassup Phreaks! Happy Saturday to all...

I'm thinking the board maintenance was planned with the launch of this board.. No worries... The Zone will be back..

Hope the Hep C pholks have found a place to chat while the board is gettting some maintenence!
mermaid
Fresh Boarder

#477 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Everyone,

Nice to see familiar faces in this neighborhood.

If the point in taking down the pzone was to get us over here, they probably did the right thing by taking down the zone for a bit: I never would've persevered in registering and posting over here. I couldn't get anything but error messages today until now.
SpaceFarmer
Fresh Boarder

#479 3 years, 7 months ago
I find it funny that this thread is getting
more attention and posts than a thread from Phil himself on
his new board.

I love ya Phil, but
bring back the pirateship that is the PZ!!!!!!

This place feels like a slowboat to China.
"They were all gone. That was the initiation. The price I had to pay to get through the gate. Ego death. I thought I was going to die, and I said, 'Fuck it.' And that was good." ---- Owsley
mrfelina
Fresh Boarder

#481 3 years, 7 months ago
mermaid wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Nice to see familiar faces in this neighborhood.

If the point in taking down the pzone was to get us over here, they probably did the right thing by taking down the zone for a bit: I never would've persevered in registering and posting over here. I couldn't get anything but error messages today until now.

Same here...I guess they know what they're doing!

At least they are being more explicit about it now..when you try to get to the Zone, I get a message "urging" me to check this place out and they are even so kind as to provid a link.

Less sneaky I guess.
coyotte
Junior Boarder

#495 3 years, 7 months ago
wassup freaks!!!! Welll i got a lot done today being we have no more zone....amazing how much time gets wated on here ..but the sun was out and the snow almost gone....
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

#504 3 years, 7 months ago
Bret is as top shelf as they come. He's done everyone a solid and far beyond by keeping PZ up as long as he has through all the bullshit they have had to endure along the way. If this is a ploy to direct focus to this site for a bit so be it Furthur deserves it. If it's the end of PZ, so be it too. Everything happens for a reason....
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds