• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

Re: Ummmmm What happened to Philzone.org?

#386 3 years, 1 month ago
PZRob at the very least would post a "Fuck all of you negative whiny biotches!" before nuking the site. This is like Cyber ADD, it has only been down for 12.5 hours!
Stormcrow
Junior Boarder

#413 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm puttin' it on BABYBOKCHOY.
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

#419 3 years, 1 month ago
FROM ROBIN: Good morning, Zoners.
I'm relegated to using The Chef's log-in this morning, since the site won't let me register. Error, error, error.
I think the Zone will be back; at least, I hope so. This site is VERY slow. Meh.
Have a great Saturday, friends.

Robin
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#421 3 years, 1 month ago
I got -2 Karma already!
I've been good other than having the Bobby riding the carousel horse as my avatar for a bit. I think it's a great little image that always makes me smile, but maybe people took it the wrong way.
Tried to change it to an image of the Empire State building lit up in Tie Dye from the MSG run, but it wouldn't let me, so alas, I'm a frog... A frog with -2 Karma.

I do hope Judit gets access to her wonderful art here. THAT always makes me smile for sure.

Taking the night off from the Nokia, but I'll be back tomorrow!

Stormcrow
Junior Boarder

#423 3 years, 1 month ago
''Greetings, and welcome to Furthur's new Furthur Community! We're really working hard on creating a positive environment and friendly community, so please do try to be civil to one another (and to us!). We're expecting band members and crew members to stop by frequently, and you can expect to be treated with respect by all of them; hopefully you'll treat them the same way. Think of it this way: Furthur.net is our house, and we're inviting you in (this is a non-exclusive invitation; everyone's invited, and we encourage you to bring your friends!) to have some fun. We promise to treat you well and respect you and your ideas, and ask the same in exchange. There are a million places online to bring negativity, and we just hope this isn't one of them. We aren't trying to curtail your free speech; rather, we encourage it. But we also want a comfortable, fun place to hang out. And we hope you'll come along for the ride.''

Looks like the trolls posting threads like "furthur sucks" finally rubbed the authorities the wrong way.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#427 3 years, 1 month ago
Mr Jimp has entered boycott mode , he is less than interested in attending the remaining shows that we have tickets to now , i hope he cools down but i doubt it
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#432 3 years, 1 month ago
why ask about the philzone here? this is a completely separate board (although the attempt to re-create the zone here is kinda funny)...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Wampa1
Fresh Boarder

#433 3 years, 1 month ago
mandala wrote:
why ask about the philzone here? this is a completely separate board (although the attempt to re-create the zone here is kinda funny)...

Ummm... because the Zone went down when this went up and this place sucks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strummer101er, MsJimp
mrfelina
Fresh Boarder

#437 3 years, 1 month ago
MsJimp wrote:
do you really think that thread was a real threat , cant read sarcasam? was it over the top absolutely , not sure how far the sensors will go on this board so i am keeping my response clean . was it real?? any idiot who has spent more than 10 minutes on the zone would know better

The point here, and I am kind of surprised I have to explain it to anyone, is that there are some people (like maybe Phil/Jill) who might read that post, or hear about it from someone, and not take it too kindly, whether it was not meant to be taken literally or not.

You can understand how something like this would happen...right?
judit
Junior Boarder

#440 3 years, 1 month ago
Mandala, this seems to be a nomadic community, so of course people will ask about the Zone.

I continue to be concerned about people from the PZ sacred space of the Hep C folder. Most of those folks don't go to OS, don't know what's happening, and we're supporting 2 people on treatment right now, as well as those with other health problems. Hard to share love, support and information without the space to do so.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds