• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

Re: Internet Presale Today!

#133400 2 years, 7 months ago
Well I thought my lawn ticks for Bethel were a result of me skiing Monday morning instead of waiting by my computer, sounds like it was a tough one to get.

I like GA anyway. How are the lawn "seats"?? I am just pysched to be seeing some shows on the east coast for the first time now that I am in my 33rd year on the bus.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#133412 2 years, 7 months ago
lawn is excellent at bethel, its the place to be. i pulled sec 4 but I'm betting I'm on the lawn all night. I real pretty everywhere there and a great shakedown before the show.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#133421 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks. It looked liked it was cool from online but it is always so hard to tell. Can't wait to say I have been to Woodstock. My older brother went, I was just 3 years old.

Love to hear there is a good Shakedown (listening to Shakedown - Furthur MSG 11/2011). That always adds to the fun. No fun when there is none. Vegas was like that
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#133486 2 years, 7 months ago
^^^cool, thanks. tomorrow morning that's my first move, bethel. if i find a great pair as opposed to a single the other one is yours if you want.

Thanks man! really appreciate it
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#133498 2 years, 7 months ago
would someone kindly send me the magic word and procedure for the bethel presale? I cant even get to a darn prompt for it...thanks to any great soul...
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#133502 2 years, 7 months ago
Ticketmaster and password is woodstock but the pre-sale may be over by now..

good luck man!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Denver Man.
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#133517 2 years, 7 months ago
yep...missed it...ill try tomorrow morning for commonfolk sale

I better get bether mailorder...I did an envelope art...AND bethel is on my bday...they better hook me up!
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#133574 2 years, 7 months ago
Out of curiosity, did anyone score Bethel tickets in sections 1 - 5 during the TM pre-sale or regular sale?? Just wondering where all those tickets ended up. During the frontgate pre-sale, those sections were all that was offered, of course I don't know too many folks from the forum who scored reserved through frontgate.. I was actually surprised that there wasn't as many for sale on stubhub as I thought there may be. It was the same thing for Shoreline last year - there was no prayer in getting the tickets in the front sections ... someday I'd love to figure this all out ... what a shady ass business!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#133585 2 years, 7 months ago
I pulled a single in sec 4 on presale. I haven't seen a good Bethel on sale yet and sales are done. Im hoping that they were pulled for mail-order and some kind folk who deserve them get them.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#133614 2 years, 7 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Out of curiosity, did anyone score Bethel tickets in sections 1 - 5 during the TM pre-sale or regular sale?? Just wondering where all those tickets ended up. During the frontgate pre-sale, those sections were all that was offered, of course I don't know too many folks from the forum who scored reserved through frontgate.. I was actually surprised that there wasn't as many for sale on stubhub as I thought there may be. It was the same thing for Shoreline last year - there was no prayer in getting the tickets in the front sections ... someday I'd love to figure this all out ... what a shady ass business!
last year i did good with front gate i was in 4-5-rows and i think no furthur than 10th row from stage went smooth a ssilk this year was a total bust the frontgate secret is out and no longer just for the faithful staarting to think the old mailorder method was best since they knew most of the fans and also could limit the amount of tickets 1 person could get per show sucks having to wait and not knowing butthenagain it was like christmas when those envelopes came back
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds