• Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Internet Presale Today!

#133195 2 years, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Dear faithful Furthur Fan:

We know that you want to see your band a multiple venues and we have a solution for all those ticketing fiscals that we know ripple stress through you community. We have streamlined your ticketing process to be fast and efficient; and also making it profitable for us by streamlining service.

Please click the following events that you will have need tickets for and pick you seats. We have provided all of the best seats as well as a limited number of random section seats to accommodate all of your preferences. Upon selection of you tickets we will keep a user viewable friendly tally for your "fan ticket cart" with whole costs including service fees. So see below all of the listed events for the upcoming tour and click away.

We hope you appreciate the new ticketing process as much as we appreciate your business.

But that would make too much sense!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#133222 2 years, 6 months ago
i pulled decent seats for michigan and bethel but sent em back

i'm really holding out for something incredible at bethel or taking lawn

michigan idk if i'll ever make yet.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#133254 2 years, 6 months ago
Chicago Live Nation presale was today? Or is it still going on?
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#133307 2 years, 6 months ago
@ Wlewis same here man, most of the good seats i'v been finding are in pairs, and im generally always looking for single tickets, im always seeing you around on here, so if i ever see any real nice seats for bethel i will deff keep you posted! have a good one
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#133350 2 years, 6 months ago
^^^cool, thanks. tomorrow morning that's my first move, bethel. if i find a great pair as opposed to a single the other one is yours if you want.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#133369 2 years, 6 months ago
section 7 row P seats 1,2 and 3 for Bethel. Last year we were one row closer but a little bit farther to the side, except on the other side. The seats were sweet last year - good sound and it was a great picture of the whole show, sometimes when your real close you don't get the whole picture, light show ect. (being close has its benifits to obviously...)

I left my info for my brother to get tickets and he called me at work not able to get into my account then I went over everything on the phone and it was saying my info isn't valid which I didn't understand. So at lunch I called back and went over how to reset the password and it said a new password was already requested. So I'm pretty sure he hit the "forgot password" link when it wasn't working for him, before I talked to him and he didn't realize he needs my password for the mail and stuff. dosn't matter though, everything worked out great.

My brother also said when tickets first went on sale at 10 that they wern't doing the pick your own seats. I didn't call him back until 10:45 but when he was searching then he said they wern't doing that when he was trying before - so somethings fishy there... they gave all the better seats away in the "best available" format then sometime soon after switched over to the pick your own seats. I wonder if they do that tomorow to....
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#133381 2 years, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
section 7 row P seats 1,2 and 3 for Bethel. Last year we were one row closer but a little bit farther to the side, except on the other side. The seats were sweet last year - good sound and it was a great picture of the whole show, sometimes when your real close you don't get the whole picture, light show ect. (being close has its benifits to obviously...)

I left my info for my brother to get tickets and he called me at work not able to get into my account then I went over everything on the phone and it was saying my info isn't valid which I didn't understand. So at lunch I called back and went over how to reset the password and it said a new password was already requested. So I'm pretty sure he hit the "forgot password" link when it wasn't working for him, before I talked to him and he didn't realize he needs my password for the mail and stuff. dosn't matter though, everything worked out great.

My brother also said when tickets first went on sale at 10 that they wern't doing the pick your own seats. I didn't call him back until 10:45 but when he was searching then he said they wern't doing that when he was trying before - so somethings fishy there... they gave all the better seats away in the "best available" format then sometime soon after switched over to the pick your own seats. I wonder if they do that tomorow to....
dude were in the same sec and same row haha thats amazing im seats 10 -11
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#133390 2 years, 6 months ago
oh shit false alarm I'm row R but theres no Q so I'm 1 row behind you..... my mom said P this afternoon and I must of just glanced at the receipt real quick and seen P instead of R since I was expecting a P ..... but it's all good!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#133392 2 years, 6 months ago
i was pulling a nice section 100 dead center behind the board for a while, then 4 and 5 ont he sides...

i'd like to be between the first 15-20 rows in one of sections 1-3
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#133393 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I didn't even get the password till an hour after they went on sale. Then I got in and was able to choose my seats. Then right after I tried again just for shits and giggles and a message came up that "too many people were trying for tickets and the interactive map would be closed down" or something like that. Then an hour later I tried again and the map was back. So I bet first thign tomorrow there won't be a map again. Personally I love that feature. See y'all there!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds