• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

Internet Presale Today!

#131831 2 years, 6 months ago
Just a friendly reminder. Frontgate today at noon for Chicago and Michigan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teafortexas
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

Re: Internet Presale Today!

#131837 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for this. I think Bethel, Merriweather Post, Alpharetta, and Cary, NC are noon today as well. Best of luck to everyone!
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#131838 2 years, 6 months ago
Logged into frontgate now

Looks like the Chicago show is GA which is fine by me.

Got a hotel all set to go on hotels.com just waiting to secure tickets.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#131841 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey Partpat, while logged on to Frontgate, it just shows down to MCU right? Should we just refresh at noon at hopefully it shows Chicago?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#131842 2 years, 6 months ago
gvanman wrote:
Hey Partpat, while logged on to Frontgate, it just shows down to MCU right? Should we just refresh at noon at hopefully it shows Chicago?

That's what I'm hoping/counting on!! But I'm not excited about this at all, nope not me!!
jewelz4208
Fresh Boarder

#131845 2 years, 6 months ago
Hi-
Did anyone get a code for Merriweather Post Presale today? Or if you go thru Furthur.net/Frontgate do we not need it?? I can't remember the last time, but I know a few times I've been e-mailed the presale codes ahead of time...so confused
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#131847 2 years, 6 months ago
jewelz4208 wrote:
Hi-
Did anyone get a code for Merriweather Post Presale today? Or if you go thru Furthur.net/Frontgate do we not need it?? I can't remember the last time, but I know a few times I've been e-mailed the presale codes ahead of time...so confused

No code needed for today's Frontgate pre-sale. Just get onto the site NOW, so you don't get shut out of the site before even trying for tickets. And then set up an account if you don't already have one. I didn't think the Ticketmaster presales started until Wednesday, but that could just be for the Michigan show. Good luck!
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#131849 2 years, 6 months ago
Back from my minor surgery for MEEECHIGAN Chicago & Bethel! Im so happy I went to Ann Arbor yesterday and bought a Michigan Sweatshirt!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#131850 2 years, 6 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
Back from my minor surgery for MEEECHIGAN Chicago & Bethel! Im so happy I went to Ann Arbor yesterday and bought a Michigan Sweatshirt!

Glad to see you here, Bob! And may I applaud your very, very fine purchasing decision!! I have a Michigan hat on one corner of the TV and an MSU hat on the other this week.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#131852 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks Sue!! Spent a nice afternoon in AA tried to buy Levon tix, place was closed but I got a nice sweatshirt!! Today is the best rainy day in a long time!!!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds