• Topics not covered in other forums.
chipster10
Junior Boarder
...where we should go...we just ride...

Re: where is the mail order prices for cmac and bethel

#131194 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
chipster10 wrote:
It really is bunk that the prices aren't up yet for venues that must be postmarked by the 12th. My post office on the east coast closed 55 minutes ago, guess I'll just have to scramble my @ss off on Monday morning to try & get all my postal money orders together!

Furthur has bad on-sale info on their own site regarding the GDTSTOO mail order dates.

GDTSTOO has this on their website:

The first mail in date for Pawtucket, RI, Philadelphia, PA and Brooklyn, NY is March 5, 2012.

The first mail in date for Canandaigua, NY, Columbia, MD, Alpharetta, GA, Cary, NC, Bethel, NY, Chicago, IL and Rochester Hills is March, 12, 2012. Ticket infomation coming soon.

So, it looks like CMAC and Bethel mail order doesn't START until Monday, March 12th.
Hopefully they will post ticket prices before Monday morning.

Yep, it just stinks that they haven't at least posted the prices for other venues on GDTSTOO - I don't like rushing through the mail order process, especially since they are now forcing an early Monday AM rush on everyone wanting those tix. Lawn, reserved, or other price differences....did I get the right money order in the right envelope? Can I afford 3 or 4 tickets to this venue....these are not questions that I would like to be rushed trough while standing in the post office Monday morning. Very much looking forward to the shows, just feeling the frustration by what appears to be a lack of consideration.....breathe.....breathe.... I'm working all day tomorrow & wont be anywhere near a computer until about 3AM Monday morning....just sayin'
Crank up that ole victrola, put on them rockin' shoes
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by chipster10.
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#131208 2 years, 6 months ago
well at least someone feels my pain- i try to be all set and have everything ready before i walk into PO on monday.
i emailed GDTSTOO and furthur- no responses on the incorrect date for cmac and the delay in posting the prices- if the venues know the prices - why doesnt furthur? and why the delay...not cool!
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#131213 2 years, 6 months ago
Finally the last piece of the puzzle from GDTSTOO. All updated @ GDTSTOO

Furthur featuring: Phil Lesh * Bob Weir *
Jeff Chimenti * John Kadlecik * Joe Russo * Sunshine Becker * Jeff Pehrson
Summer 2012 Tour Info Part 2:
Friday, July 6, 2012 at the Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center in Canandaigua, NY. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $54.50. Lawn tickets are $35.00.
Sunday, July 8, 2012 at the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD. Doors open at 5:30. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50. General Admission floor tickets are $64.50. Lawn tickets are $50.00.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Alpharetta, GA. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50. Lawn tickets are $44.00.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, NC. Doors open at 5:00 PM. Showtime is at 6:30 PM. General Admission Pit tickets are $64.50. Lawn tickets are $44.50.
Sunday, July 15, 2012 at Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center in Bethel, NY. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $64.50. Lawn tickets are $37.50.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at Charter One Pavilion @ Northerly Island in Chicago, IL. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Grandstand tickets are $60.00. General Admission Floor tickets are $60.00.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at the Meadow Brook Music Festival in Rochester Hills, MI. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. Reserved tickets are $70.00. Lawn tickets are $34.50.

Please remember to put your request including the number of tickets you are ordering, general admission, reserved or any preference seating and the date of the show on the outside of your envelope.

Credit cards will NOT be accepted at this time for the Summer tour.

The first mail in date for these shows is March 12, 2012.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Tmglf2.
chipster10
Junior Boarder
...where we should go...we just ride...

#131214 2 years, 6 months ago
Hooray! Prices just posted!!!
Crank up that ole victrola, put on them rockin' shoes
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#131220 2 years, 6 months ago
yeah - rock on!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#131281 2 years, 6 months ago
ive been asking this question since they annouced the shows
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#131282 2 years, 6 months ago
been a price increase for lawn seats i see
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#131310 2 years, 6 months ago
"I'll just have to scramble my @ss off on Monday morning to try & get all my postal money orders together!"

they do accept Western Union money orders as well, I got mine at my local stop & shop for Wanee...
The following user(s) said Thank You: chipster10
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#131312 2 years, 6 months ago
how many you looking for mm?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#131317 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm not doing mail order I was just point out that it dosn't have to be a postal MO - it could be Western Union to...

we'll probably end up getting 3 for Bethel again but gotta make sure the rest of the family dosn't want to go. I'll be getting 1 for CMAC and 1 for MD, which I see has a GA floor so I'll probably grab that if I could.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds