• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

READ THE THREADS BEFORE YOU MAKE ONE

#130924 2 years, 7 months ago
awfully lot of double posts, same threads different title popping up all the time.

common courtesy to look thru a few days of posts if you haven't been around for a couple days... before you post a thread that's already been addressed, sometimes on the same page!

just seems ignorant. like, "hey i don't have time to read through this shit, i want to know this, now!"

light rant over.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadegad
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: READ THE THREADS BEFORE YOU MAKE ONE

#130962 2 years, 7 months ago
You tell them Burt! I want names and dates so this can be addressed in the kangaroo court.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#130973 2 years, 7 months ago
Odds on when someone will make a repost of this....paging Capn' Tony.

It's all I could do not to, but I've got too much respect for you wlewis and didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

I really don't find dual posts a problem. Many of us are too busy to make a trip here a regular event, so who cares if they post what's on their mind without paging through.

I like the feature that allows you to roll over the title of a thread to read it without clicking into it. So it's easy to move on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, volare
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#131009 2 years, 7 months ago
i was actually hoping secretly somebody would make a double post of this, but to no avail, and now that you called it out it just wouldn't be as entertaining, maybe a little. i would have liked it, even though yes my feathers can get ruffled sometimes a bit easily.

and yes, that feature is nice.

it doesnt take very long to scroll through 2-3 backpages to read some post titles...you just might learn something, or get your dang question answered!

i'll j ust stop here though, i can already tell it's being misunderstood. it's just more about courtesy.

enjoy your weekend folks, we can make 3 threads about what everyone did monday morning
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#131049 2 years, 7 months ago
Wlewis all you need to say when that happens is

Please dont dominate the rap, jack, if youve got nothing new to say.
If you please go back up the track this train's got to run today!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#131121 2 years, 7 months ago
^^^^^
Preach it Anthony!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds