• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stuck at the station
Junior Boarder

Will the west coast get more dates?

#130894 2 years, 5 months ago
im not going to lie, i was a little disappointed earlier this week or whenever it was that the summer tour dates were announced. now i knew that there wasn't going to be a huge west coast summer tour, but i was hoping that they would at least have a northern california show announced with the first batch of dates.

can someone with a little more inside info ease my worried mind a little bit? I'm really hoping for a couple of shows either at the greek in berkeley or shoreline. but another weekend in beautiful monterey would be nice in early october. Someone tell me that i have nothing to worry about and that i'll be having some fun in the warm california sun with furthur this summer/fall!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, DancingTurtle
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

Re: Will the west coast get more dates?

#130898 2 years, 5 months ago
It is widely expected that there will be an early fall western tour much like last year. However it is obviously expected that you put up $150 and go see a show at TC and that there will be less and less western shows as this and other boutique western spots get developed. Plus the east coast sells out tour after tour.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#130906 2 years, 5 months ago
Who knows, but I'm certainly counting on it! I'm especially excited about all the Forum folks, from all over, talking about going to Red Rocks this year, assuming there is a run (which there will be). This could be just an incredible gathering at those shows! Can't wait!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Bilbo, mcolleen
stuck at the station
Junior Boarder

#130910 2 years, 5 months ago
yea i know the east coast sells out the entire tour after tour because its easier to drive between all those shows. but i can't afford dropping $150 on a dinner show at TC, plus i want the whole scene, not just the folks who can afford outrageous ticket prices. they didn't have a west coast summer tour either last year, but the shoreline shows were a nice treat to hold us over until the fall. thats all I'm asking for, just two shows one weekend in early june before the east coast run starts, i don't think its too outrageous a request.
The following user(s) said Thank You: B-Rad
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#130915 2 years, 5 months ago
I think you'll get your request. Phil and Bob love california and you will in my opinion get a shoreline weekend and a late sept run around the greek shows. Be patient. I want to be at those shows also. In the mean time enjoy some couch tour shows.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stuck at the station
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#130916 2 years, 5 months ago
Be Patient and you might be happy while waiting for the fall western tour to be announced in full as they will be playing out there unless an act of God stops them. The 2 LA Greek shows on the calender show a piece to that puzzle. I was at the Shoreline shows and LOVED them and am hoping for 2 more along with a full tour. ( Only going to get 11-13 shows at a time ) There are many here like me with you all the way my friend, peace
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, amusingdeva, stuck at the station
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#130966 2 years, 5 months ago
Why don't you just stop by Terrapin Crossroads sometime over the next week and see Phil for FREE!
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#130981 2 years, 5 months ago
I was disappointed that no Shoreline show was announced for June this year but us west coasters will get out Furthur lovin' in September/October. If you want reassurance, there it is.
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#130982 2 years, 5 months ago
I hope they stay outa california for a while..

I can't be racking up any more debt!
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#130990 2 years, 5 months ago
PsychicPyramid wrote:
I hope they stay outa california for a while..
I can't be racking up any more debt!

I hear that!!!
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds