• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Any Presale Chicago/Michigan?

#130895 2 years, 7 months ago
As far as i can see there is no code yet for Michigan and Chicago. Monday the tickets will go on sale through Front Gate at noon and Live Nation will have a presale on Wednesday at 10 am. Ticket Master on sale next Friday 10 am. Sorry for all the confusion before.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Island Head.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#130896 2 years, 7 months ago
gvanman wrote:
Hey bare.feet.blue.eyes, I don't think any of us has gotten a presale code yet. We will share if and when one comes across.
Might be best just to be ready at noon on Monday thru frontgate. I think we will all get the tix we want that way.

Yep, no code needed for Monday's Frontgate presale. Just be sure to set up an account ahead of time. Also, I tried to sign on to Frontgate 10 minutes ahead of time last summer, thinking that was plenty of time. Wrong- couldn't even get in to the site until after 12. I suggest getting onto Frontgate's site at least an hour ahead of time to be sure. Good luck to us all, and remember there's more sales to come after Monday, no worries!!
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#130899 2 years, 7 months ago
I created an account. So log in earlier in the day and be on it right at on sale time? Cart and check out as fast as possible?

Does front gate take paypal? Because it is the fastest.. I have to use paypal for the really popular poster drops i go after because it is instant instead of entering all your information at check out.

Will the chicago show be GA? Has anyone done a show at this venure? if Its not GA what are the prime spots.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#130903 2 years, 7 months ago
not sure. I always have to enter my card #. It will be fine though. We are all gonna get the tix we want. As far as the Chicago site, I have never been there but I did go to Furthur at the live nation site to check out the venue and it shows GA up front but that might change. I just don't know.
bare.feet.blue.eyes
Junior Boarder

#130984 2 years, 7 months ago
gotcha, thanks! just a bit excited
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#130989 2 years, 7 months ago
bare.feet.blue.eyes wrote:
gotcha, thanks! just a bit excited