• Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Melvyn Seals JGB

#130880 2 years, 6 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
weeee folks gotta shake my bones and winter blues till the tour revs up !!! Melvyn is performing Sat & sun at the putnum den in saratoga ... I am gonna give him a hug ... peace happy friday!!!!

What night are you going? Maybe I'll go to and if I do I'll stream it now that furthur flower showed me how.

That would sure be appreciated if it works for you, Tim!! I can't believe how clear the stream from your phone was from Broomfield, at least while the connection cooperated. I thought for sure it was patched into a taper's stream!
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#130881 2 years, 6 months ago
From last nights show

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, wlewis, SunshineSue
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#131119 2 years, 6 months ago
Tough Mama 3/8/12

The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#131179 2 years, 6 months ago
great show last night...missed about the first 30 mins including a lay down sally i was disappointed i missed...they ran their shit different both nights as far as time slots.

lots of weird local scenesters. couple familiar faces from tour. all in all a good night.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#131180 2 years, 6 months ago
hey chester i think i may have seen some of your friends from the ratdog board the first night. it was a couple, and another woman, and they looked so familiar and it didn't click in my head until afterward. for the life of me i cannot remember any of their names but i believe they were all there for the pre show meet up at pearl st bar and grill for buffalo show this past november.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#131491 2 years, 6 months ago
3/9/12

killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#131506 2 years, 6 months ago
I've always enjoyed JGB when I've seen them. You are right, not 'blown away' but still got down and reached some memorable heights.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#131540 2 years, 6 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
The JGB drummer, Pete Lavazolli, has been playing with cover band Crazy Fingers in South Florida for over 20 years. He is our "local Deadhead boy makes good" story!!

I used to go to see Crazy Fingers all the time at Fisherman's Wharf. What a great band ! Talked with Pete many times. How long has he been with JGB? Is he no longer part of Crazy Fingers?
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#131888 2 years, 6 months ago
Warlock wrote:
edheadwharfrat wrote:
The JGB drummer, Pete Lavazolli, has been playing with cover band Crazy Fingers in South Florida for over 20 years. He is our "local Deadhead boy makes good" story!!

I used to go to see Crazy Fingers all the time at Fisherman's Wharf. What a great band ! Talked with Pete many times. How long has he been with JGB? Is he no longer part of Crazy Fingers?

He's been with JGB for over a year now. He still plays with Crazy Fingers when he is in town. Jerry Weber usually plays drums in CF when Pete is on the road. The Wharf was a great venue!! What years were you going there, maybe I know you?

Here is Pete's website:

www.peterlavezzoli.com/
Without love day to day insanity's king
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#131913 2 years, 6 months ago
I just caught JGB last week and I was totally blown away!!! (@ Woodlands in Columbus) I wish they played more shows on the east coast, it's hard to catch them sometimes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds