• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

Exclusive Pre-Sale on Furthur Tickets for Philly!

#130701 2 years, 6 months ago
Just got a email for a exclusive Pre-Sale offer on Tickets for the Mann Center dates in Philly!

Password:SHAKEDOWN

Not sure where you put in the password though
The presale begins today March 9, 2012 from 10AM-10PM
I'm guessing you go to ticketmaster since when I click the link that's where it takes me.
Hope this helps. I'll be buying my ticket at 10AM and will re-post how it works if I get it to, and thoughts on where to put in the password please leave info, thanks!
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
The following user(s) said Thank You: daydream
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Exclusive Pre-Sale on Furthur Tickets for Philly!

#130712 2 years, 6 months ago
of course keeping the password to pms never seems to work.... probably would of been leaked (or has been) else where anyway, I guess...
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#130715 2 years, 6 months ago
Good Luck, starts in 30 Minutes....
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#130721 2 years, 6 months ago
where you enter # of tix, seat location, etc. there is a box to enter presale password,
and if you get shut out, just plan on being online tomorrow at 10 when ALL the ticketswill be released

GOOD LUCK
-- smell every flower --
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#130724 2 years, 6 months ago
I settled for orchestra B left center row M

first I pulled OBL seats then balcony and some more OBL but kept searching hoping to get a little closer to the center. I'd rather be towards the left then right anyway if not center.

I've never been but looking at the map they look like decent seats, I think I was seat 35 or something but can't tell by the map where that's closer to

just realized its the last row, but still dosn't look bad - better then the first row of the next section back..... still expect talkers behind me in the walkway
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by MushroomMan.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#130725 2 years, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:

first I pulled OBL seats then balcony and some more OBL but kept searching hoping to get a little closer to the center. I'd rather be towards the left then right anyway if not center.

I've never been but looking at the map they look like decent seats, I think I was seat 35 or something but can't tell by the map where that's closer to

Here's a better seating chart:

Mann Seating Chart

just click on the section on the map and it will enlarge showing you rows and seat #s.
Takin' it in stride!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#130727 2 years, 6 months ago
yea it's last row a little ways in from the end, but I remember the orchestra b left seats I didn't take were in the 70s and I would of been all the way over to the side if I settled for those, so I'm happy. good enough for me
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#130728 2 years, 6 months ago
nothin to you brother, but please don't publicly post those. so many scalper scum types lurk around here waiting for it. and they just bought all your killer seats, and they're up on stubhub for 2-3 times their value!

there was even a thread started by robert for anyone who wanted the password to simply PM him. we're a tight knit community but you can't assume everyone here is friendly, we've seen our fair share of crazies/scumbags.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#130730 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:

Here's a better seating chart:

Mann Seating Chart

just click on the section on the map and it will enlarge showing you rows and seat #s.

Nice. I wish all seating charts were that detailed!

I agree about posting the password, the scalpers don't need any extra help.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
jackstrawfromPA
Fresh Boarder

#130804 2 years, 6 months ago
i couldnt get on until 10:30 - were there any pit seats available? i couldnt find anything in the pit or anything in the front sections really. I have balcony seats already but reallllllly wanted to try and get pit tickets.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds