• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Where Will Peyton Go Game

#130381 2 years, 7 months ago
Flynn will be at Miami. Manning will be in KC, or maybe Cleveland.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#130383 2 years, 7 months ago
stricken wrote:
Well its a no brainer Its the N.Y.JETS> And dont be shocked when WR. R.Wayne pulls into town.

No way ! They have to much invested in Sanchez.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#130388 2 years, 7 months ago
NY Jets, just because. There are alot of reasons for this not to happen. It didn't work out to well for Brett, his brother plays in the same stadium (though for a different team), etc. That being said, to have a quaterback of this calabar play in NY (or just across the river) would be so nice. Different subject. The only real NY team is Buffalo. They are almost as jinkxed as the Jets. Since the Jets used to play in Queens (NY), go Jets; Bring on Payton and we'll keep our fingers crossed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#130389 2 years, 7 months ago
nycdave wrote:
NY Jets, just because. There are alot of reasons for this not to happen. It didn't work out to well for Brett, his brother plays in the same stadium (though for a different team), etc. That being said, to have a quaterback of this calabar play in NY (or just across the river) would be so nice. Different subject. The only real NY team is Buffalo. They are almost as jinkxed as the Jets. Since the Jets used to play in Queens (NY), go Jets; Bring on Payton and we'll keep our fingers crossed.

I didn't think of that, Eli and Peyton would be playing in the same stadium, that would be amusing!
But I agree that the Jets aren't anywhere near ready to dump Sanchez yet!
stuck at the station
Junior Boarder

#130395 2 years, 7 months ago
he's going to San Francisco and flourish under jim harbaugh and win the super bowl behind Patrick Willis and the beast rookie this year Aldon Smith and the best defense in the league.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#130396 2 years, 7 months ago
I think DALLAS would LOVE HIM they gots the $$$$$$$$$$$$ but I would like the JETS (my team to have him))ahahaha
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#130397 2 years, 7 months ago
stuck at the station wrote:
he's going to San Francisco and flourish under jim harbaugh and win the super bowl behind Patrick Willis and the beast rookie this year Aldon Smith and the best defense in the league.

Ndamukong Suh and me laugh heartily at that assertion!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#130512 2 years, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
stuck at the station wrote:

Ndamukong Suh and me laugh heartily at that assertion!!!

Feeling ok there Sue? Was that your dumb phone? "ndamukon Suh" Ah, maybe you wrote it at 4:21 ?? Edit, or maybe that's Klingon for something?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#130901 2 years, 7 months ago
^^^That's not Klingon (though you know I love my Trek!), that's who's going to get my Lions to the Super Bowl, if he learns to control his temper.

So, according to ESPN, Peyton is in Denver tonight. Elway sent the Bronco's private plane to Miami to pick him up, no less. Sounds like they're really serious. I bet Tim's down on his knees in his best Tebow pose, praying for his job at the moment!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by SunshineSue.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#130931 2 years, 7 months ago
Too funny, my bad on the name.

I googled him, this is what pops up.. My kind of guy....

Lions DT Ndamukong Suh cited for speeding, other driving violations in hometown Portland, Ore.

By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, March 9, 1:35 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. — Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was pulled over Thursday afternoon and ticketed for speeding.

Police Lt. Robert King says Suh also was cited in his hometown of Portland, Ore., for improperly signaling and not carrying proo

King says Suh was driving a BMW 91 mph in a 55 mph zone. The combined fine for the three offenses is $955.

In December, Suh lost control of a car and crashed into a drinking fountain and tree in Portland. He cooperated with the investigation and no tickets were issued.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds