• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

Re: Where Will Peyton Go Game

#130288 2 years, 5 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I forgot about the Vikings, they like old quarterbacks with one year left!

So does Oakland. Some of them have done quite well, too.
If it rolls, sink it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#130292 2 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy, a football thread in the morning, what a perfect start to the day!!

OK, time to get serious: it's not going to be Miami, they're going to turn into Green Bay South when Philbin brings Matt Flynn down from Lambeau. And Indy is going to fall on its face with Andrew Luck, no way a pretty boy QB from the PAC10/12 is going to survive. Peyton will end up bumping Grossman in Washington, and make the Redskins very happy for a game or two, until his neck gives out.

Though, to be honest and a little morbid (sorry!), if I think about him as a nurse not a fan, I wish he'd retire. That is a really, really high injury, and I just keep thinking one big hit from the wrong angle, and he's never moving again.

And my final prediction of the morning: It's going to be Matt Stafford holding up that Lombardi trophy next year!!!!

Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by SunshineSue.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#130307 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Oh boy, a football thread in the morning, what a perfect start to the day!!

OK, time to get serious: it's not going to be Miami, they're going to turn into Green Bay South when Philbin brings Matt Flynn down from Lambeau. And Indy is going to fall on its face with Andrew Luck, no way a pretty boy QB from the PAC10/12 is going to survive. Peyton will end up bumping Grossman in Washington, and make the Redskins very happy for a game or two, until his neck gives out.

Though, to be honest and a little morbid (sorry!), if I think about him as a nurse not a fan, I wish he'd retire. That is a really, really high injury, and I just keep thinking one big hit from the wrong angle, and he's never moving again.

And my final prediction of the morning: It's going to be Matt Stafford holding up that Lombardi trophy next year!!!!

Sue: the Dolphins are MY team and i'm sure that Peyton would sell a lot of tickets in Miami, but i agree with you. Peyton should retire. He's pretty much done everything; he has his super bowl ring; and he should be very thankful that he is still upright after suffering the injuries that he has. He can ride off into the sunset with his head held high. Despite the disappointment of the last couple of seasons, he's still one of the all-time best NFL quarterbacks and is a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame. It's time for the next phase of his career... coaching. I think he would make an amazing coach.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#130310 2 years, 5 months ago
Miami or Arizona
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#130311 2 years, 5 months ago
i signed him up as an entry level Res Tech I, 32 comma per yr + benny's, & transit pass. He's currently at HR doing his orientation, should get his keycard/lanyard in a few days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#130313 2 years, 5 months ago
Miami. He has a house Florida and was there today.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#130314 2 years, 5 months ago
i cant believe hes leaving Indy maybe they give himmore money and he stays i think the fan backlash is going to be huge always figured hed stay there for life like john elway and the broncos ,soory cant picture him anywhere else but indy isay they work it out and he stays,like sue said i believe he should retire be a consultant or coach or trainer or something
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#130318 2 years, 5 months ago
Kansas City.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#130319 2 years, 5 months ago
skidoo wrote:
i signed him up as an entry level Res Tech I, 32 comma per yr + benny's, & transit pass. He's currently at HR doing his orientation, should get his keycard/lanyard in a few days.

That's a bad idea. I heard he types with his penis too. I hope this is covered at orientation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#130320 2 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i cant believe hes leaving Indy maybe they give himmore money and he stays i think the fan backlash is going to be huge always figured hed stay there for life like john elway and the broncos ,soory cant picture him anywhere else but indy isay they work it out and he stays,like sue said i believe he should retire be a consultant or coach or trainer or something

bottom line for indy - peyton put asses in seats, also I think something like 80% of team jerseys sold were # 18
HUGE mistake- they should have kept him 1 more year, he could at least tutor his successor and the fans wouldnt be so shocked to see jim go, he goes to a dome team or somewhere warm, he has played either in the south or a home dome his entire life, no NYJets, I say AZ given the talent level, possibly Minnesota or Tennesee also (he does want to win NOW)
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds