• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

My childhood buddy, little Timmy Ferguson

#129476 2 years, 6 months ago
We lived across the street from one another, in the summer, we would play stickball in the streets until Old Man Johnson would run us off, he always worried about us hitting his plate glass window. He owned the local bakery and on summer days, we could smell the fresh bread wafting up through the neighborhood. Timmy didn't llike Old Man Johnson, he thought he was too mean and didn't like the way, he treated his parents. He came from a poor family, but so did both of us, so we devised a plan to rob Old Man Johnson's store. We were gonna steal all his baked goods and hand em out to all the families in our community. Well, before we could this, a huge random meteor landed right in the middle of Old Man Johnson's business, I still remember him running down the street on fire. "Man, that sucks," I told Timmy. Yeah, let's play some more stickball, you fucker.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

Re: My childhood buddy, little Timmy Ferguson

#129508 2 years, 6 months ago
captaintony wrote:
We lived across the street from one another, in the summer, we would play stickball in the streets until Old Man Johnson would run us off, he always worried about us hitting his plate glass window. He owned the local bakery and on summer days, we could smell the fresh bread wafting up through the neighborhood. Timmy didn't llike Old Man Johnson, he thought he was too mean and didn't like the way, he treated his parents. He came from a poor family, but so did both of us, so we devised a plan to rob Old Man Johnson's store. We were gonna steal all his baked goods and hand em out to all the families in our community. Well, before we could this, a huge random meteor landed right in the middle of Old Man Johnson's business, I still remember him running down the street on fire. "Man, that sucks," I told Timmy. Yeah, let's play some more stickball, you fucker.

Great Balls of Fire Tony!
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds