• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

Re: Censorship on this board

#12983 3 years, 4 months ago
Rainbow Unicorns and IAGKHB or STFU!

I was given negative Karma because I opined that I dislike SCI. Saying they droned on and on.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
sfwharfratluke
Junior Boarder

#12984 3 years, 4 months ago
the band made it pretty clear from the get go that they would be policing the site.
this is about the music - the band - the community.
not about how much folks in the community would pay sara palin for a blow job.
this isn't camp runAmok - it's furthur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala, CinnamonGirl53
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#12985 3 years, 4 months ago
I remember, one time at band camp....
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#12988 3 years, 4 months ago
a heads up about what you might expect from the banned one:

(Duke) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 01:54 pm:
So. when i go back over there under one of my numerous accounts to say my farewells
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#12992 3 years, 4 months ago
>>this is about the music - the band - the community.

This is the general discussion area to discuss things not covered in other areas. Doesn't say "general discussion except..."

Hippies and the GD were pretty outrageous in their day. Pigpen telling folk to "take their hands out of their pockets and get with the girl next to them." And as for the community, I have been offered (and received) many blow jobs for my extras back in the day, up until I stopped following bands around to watch them play in 2003.

And Mandala, nice to know that you're a rat.
judit
Junior Boarder

#12995 3 years, 4 months ago
mandala wrote:
>>>you're just as much of a troll as the people you despise.

i was taught: when in rome, do as the romans do. your mileage obviously varies...

if i had it to do over again, i probably wouldn't have been as reactive over there as i originally was and laid back until i understood that culture more. but i've been a deadhead cyberspacer for over 25 years and was just blown away by what i first saw there on a board supposedly deadicated to what i've always considered a laudable hippie counter-culture. and in my time of doing battle there, it does seem the balance has shifted away from the total dominance of the kind hating culture that thrived there then to one where more and more folks echo some of my original objections and the over the top crassness is much less than it used to be...

Mandala, you have the option and opportunity to change, you can be less reactive, dogging and negative if you choose. Your choice. There are plenty of other ways to express yourself and be heard.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#12996 3 years, 4 months ago
Personally, I am not here to intentionally offend anybody.

I'm just here to talk shop (and other things) with like minded individuals and get a laugh or two.

I do think some people take this shit too seriously and are quick to call out someone because they said something that they didn't like. Of course everyone is going to have an opinion on pretty much everything but for people to pipe in on subjects they don't like just to tell someone else they don't like it is pretty stupid. If you don't like the topic stay out of it. If you want to stand on a soap box then start your own thread.

This board is full of good people. We all have one common interest that's why we are here but it's ok to laugh and bullshit with each other too. We don't have to talk about music and Furthur all of the time that would get really boring. General Discussion is just that...General.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
The following user(s) said Thank You: FUBAR
Lazylightnin
Fresh Boarder

#12997 3 years, 4 months ago
This is constructive conversation..... Are we one tribe? Or do these boards represent the good applesand the bad apples? Personally, I like a little spice with my Deadzone, so the PZ is interesting to me? I mean, how many times can you ash what the best Dark Star was, or if shakedown is getting too skanky for some people to walk through? Some of the threads on PZ are harsh, but they are full of humor, emotion, reality, brotherhood, and good old fashioned fun. Like a family... I wish that these two boards could get along and agree to disagree... There is room for both.... I liked PZ to Veneta '72 crowd, and Furthur board to Frost '88 crowd. Nothing bad about that, just different energies. Take it for what its worth and let's live together. That is all. Peace!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandala
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#13037 3 years, 4 months ago
>>>And Mandala, nice to know that you're a rat.

i guess we have way different takes on the meaning of "rat", neg. duke's intentions are being posted on an open, public forum; not some secret communication that i'm somehow privy to. so if i try to warn the good folks here about someone planning extreme lameness here, i consider that being friendly, not "ratting". your mileage obviously varies, but then i've never been very impressed with your ability to understand nuances...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#13039 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey Mandy...do you need a Kotex to plug that hole?

Just because you have a problem with Duke doesn't mean everyone else does.

Stop crying, you really sound like a big sissy dude.
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
The following user(s) said Thank You: FUBAR
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds