• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Paul Mcartney is really dead the movie

#128743 2 years, 7 months ago
So I watched this "documentary" on netflix yesterday and its based on 2 supposed cassette tapes recorded by George Harrison. It was actually pretty interesting for a conspiracy theory. I won't tell the whole story bt essentially it says that Paul died in Nov of 66 and it was covered up by MI5 which is Englands CIA. It was good until they started with playing the music backwards, that's hee I started rolling my eyes. Anyone else ever see this?

Sory for freaking you all out
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by funky420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Paul Mcartney is really dead

#128747 2 years, 7 months ago
No, but you sure had me running over to CNN and starting to hyperventilate when I saw this thread title. Yikes!!

Thanks for changing that!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by SunshineSue.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#128748 2 years, 7 months ago
yeah, if you were going for the whole"shock thing", it worked

you got me
-- smell every flower --
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#128750 2 years, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
So I watched this "documentary" on netflix yesterday and its based on 2 supposed cassette tapes recorded by George Harrison. It was actually pretty interesting for a conspiracy theory. I won't tell the whole story bt essentially it says that Paul died in Nov of 66 and it was covered up by MI5 which is Englands CIA. It was good until they started with playing the music backwards, that's hee I started rolling my eyes. Anyone else ever see this?

I thought when you play abbey road backwards, they say "paul is dead"

if so, who is the impostor who's worth more than saudi arabia and also did "ebony and ivory"?
-- smell every flower --
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#128756 2 years, 7 months ago
Here's a trailer from the movie.

funky420
Platinum Boarder

#128758 2 years, 7 months ago
kevin wrote:
funky420 wrote:

I thought when you play abbey road backwards, they say "paul is dead"

if so, who is the impostor who's worth more than saudi arabia and also did "ebony and ivory"?

there is actually alot of songs you can play backwards on multiple albums.
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#128815 2 years, 7 months ago
definitely going to check this out. i had a music teacher back in the fifth grade who put on a 1 hour presentation on this...
zimmy jr
Junior Boarder

#128870 2 years, 7 months ago
I can remember me & my little friends scaring each other silly finding all the clues. Sgt Pepper & Abbey Road are chocka blocka full of 'em. Obviously Mac isn't dead, but they absolutely put all those clues out there to keep the kids picqued. The cover of Abbey Road - Paul's barefoot, w/a cigarette, eyes closed & out of step, John's dressed as a preacher, George a grave digger, Ringo a mortician, Paul the corpse. George & Ringo's hands appear to be carrying a casket. License plate reads "28 IF". Don't get me started on all the rock stars dead @27, to include Pigpen, because Robert Johnson sold his soul at the crossroads......

I think I just realiized I must be a conspiracist
one man gathers what another man spills
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds