• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
davism14
Fresh Boarder

TAPING POLICY: FURTHUR SPRING/SUMMER 2012 TOUR

#128654 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm looking to tape some shows at Wang Theatre and MCU Park, and i cant find an accurate taping policy for furthur. Does anyone have any knowledge on this? Do I really need a taper ticket?

Thanks,

Max
everybody's playing in the heart of gold band."
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

Re: TAPING POLICY: FURTHUR SPRING/SUMMER 2012 TOUR

#128655 2 years, 7 months ago
If GA, no you don't need one is my understanding.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#128819 2 years, 7 months ago
some venues have a limited taping area so make sure and get there early...head on over to taperssection.com and look under team new england in the team boards..i just started taping about a year ago see you at the wang
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#128850 2 years, 7 months ago
I tried taping one time, it was a ten night outside run of the musical Popeye and that Doyle guy was in it, Robin Williiams bowed out, but James Earl Jones took his place. They made me move my mobile truck, it was blocking everyone in the lawn and then I got the fucker hung up in the mud and when I got loose, I ran over a small family of Asian midgets, which by all accounts is not against the law, but they get stuck in the grill and it's a mess trying to pry em off the metal.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#128856 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry bout the midgets Tony, well sorry bout your grill at least. I don't know what in the world you were thinking I would have been out of there the second I found out Robin Williams had left the building.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
davism14
Fresh Boarder

#128867 2 years, 7 months ago
Actually not sure where I will be this year...wang? MCU? Providence? No clue. I'm very new to taping. My rig isnt as fancy as some other peoples, but im wondering if this would work for a furthur show: a Behringer XM8500 going into a Tascam DP-008 about 8' in the air. (I'm not worried about the Tascam. Im wondering mainly about the mic. Its a $20 cardiod, and its good. but good enough for Furthur?)
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds