• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bethel: Lawn or Reserved?

#128675 2 years, 7 months ago
LOL i love the sign when you roll into BK...."brooklyn: how sweet it is!"

i can't wait for these. i was stuck out in nantucket 2 years ago for the coney shows and i was bummed i missed out on them, glad i can hit them this year!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128683 2 years, 7 months ago
I was bummed I didn't hit the MCU shows, looks like a sweet place complete with fireworks during the show - first I've seen of that from Furthur. Looks pretty packed to, going to have to get in early for that one.

I know I just said this but that screen was something else, looking at those Bethel pictures is bringing back some psychedelic deja vu..... that screen had to of cost a few bucks and you'd think they would (hopefully) want to use it for more then 1 tour. It was perfect for the summer shows and I'm a little disapointed I didn't get to experience it more last year.

One thing I love about summer shows is getting to see them in day light for the first set, I don't know what it is but for me it seems to make it that much better seeing them play into the night and then the usual darkness for the 2nd set.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#128690 2 years, 7 months ago
That screen does look amazing. I might have to go for the reserved ticket at Bethel. MM, are you getting GA tickets for MCU?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128702 2 years, 7 months ago
yes GA floor .... I read somewhere (probably a post on a thread) that it was GA floor and GA bleachers but 2 seperate price levels...... is that how it is?

either way i'll be there on the floor, both nights. I missed those shows last year but I did the Lowell show which was a ball park and I liked that whole ball park scenario for a show.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#128726 2 years, 7 months ago
Im shooting for reserved at Bethel. Looks so fun, going to really be a great time.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
fotd.org
Fresh Boarder

#128766 2 years, 7 months ago
I usually always go for reserved, but Bethel has a real nice lawn. The pavilion section is pretty small, so the front of the lawn is really like the middle of the pavilion in other, bigger sheds.
"I know this song it aint never gonna end."
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#128774 2 years, 7 months ago
I can't speak for Bethel but I absolutely would not go to MCU without having GA field tickets. Picture the stage being setup on home plate and the seating being in the outfield bleachers - that's how it's setup. In 2010 I was on the field and it was great!! My friends had seats and when I went up to visit it felt like I miles away. Plus, there's a large gap between the field crowd and the people in the seats so you actually feel detached from the show in the seats. If going to MCU, highly recommend doing everything you can to get on the field - well worth it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#128807 2 years, 7 months ago
They do fireworks every Sat. in the summer in Coney Island. I don't think Furthur had anything to do with setting them off
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#128811 2 years, 7 months ago
Bethel is a real , real nice place. Not a bad seat in the house. I usually start up front in the seats real close and end the night on the lawn. Every show I have seen there has been fantastic.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#128814 2 years, 7 months ago
I sat in the seats last year. I'm going for the lawn this time around
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds