• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Bethel: Lawn or Reserved?

#128653 2 years, 4 months ago
Pretty big difference in price between lawn and reserved at Bethel. $59.50 for reserved and only $32.50 for lawn. I have never been, is it worth getting reserved?

www. bethelwoodscenter.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=dtmvhvImvcw%3D&tabid=113
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bethel: Lawn or Reserved?

#128658 2 years, 4 months ago
the reserved seats are nice you can get some prime sound down the ein the shed but i'll tell you, as someone who doesn't like to do the lawn scene much, bethel is fine. if you go in a little early you can set up s ome prime real estate at the front of the lawn and you're getting good sound and have room. good thing about bethel lawn too is anywhere you stand you have a good sight line.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender, rockinbob, Island Head, Strider1
stricken
Gold Boarder

#128659 2 years, 4 months ago
I was on the lawn last year and the sound was great from where i was at on right side, Had a great time except geting a shower of beer during second set. OH they the facility make up for the difference in price for concesions. i thing bottled water is 4 dollars each. and i didnt bother to see what the beer was priced at but asume 8 dollars.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#128661 2 years, 4 months ago
^^^fyi, you can bring in your own bottles of water. honestly, this venue is actually extremely liberal go to their website and see what you can bring in. i am fairly certain a cooler, foods, water, etc..
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128664 2 years, 4 months ago
the summer shows seem to allow 1 or 2 water bottles per person. This past november I couldn't bring my own water bottle in anywhere! I actually I ended up buying some more water inside at Bethel and I think it was 5 or 6 bux but the fucking thing was huge.... I got 2 of them and my mom was laughing at me cause there so big.

another thing about summer shows is most of them have free parking while the 9 shows I hit in november raped me at every one. It sounds like theres nothing wrong with the lawn at Bethel but ill still be doing pavalion - we had some nice seats last year and I want to be as close as I can again, not just for the sound but with the hope that they bring that screen back out on the road this summer, that thing was bad ass.

I know Bethel, Jones Beach, SPAC and mansfield all allowed you to bring in your own water bottles, some may just have alllowed 1 per person though, always worth a shot. If they tell me I could only bring one I just give the other to someone in line behind me....
kfender
Gold Boarder

#128665 2 years, 4 months ago
The lawn at Bethel is just fine if you ask me.I hope to make it down there again this year
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#128668 2 years, 4 months ago
There's only a ten dollar difference between reserved and lawn at MCU, might as well go for reserved there.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#128671 2 years, 4 months ago
what is the setup there?? resevred in front or GA in front??
kfender
Gold Boarder

#128673 2 years, 4 months ago
At MCU the stage is on the field so GA would be closer to the stage I would believe
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#128674 2 years, 4 months ago
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Island Head.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, kevin
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds