Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Mail Order Info, Updates, Etc

#128458 2 years, 7 months ago
This was just emailed from GDTS

Furthur featuring: Phil Lesh * Bob Weir *
Jeff Chimenti * John Kadlecik * Joe Russo * Sunshine Becker * Jeff Pehrson
Summer 2012 Tour Info:
Thursday, July 5, 2012 at McCoy Stadium in Pawtucket, RI. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. General admission tickets are available for $55.00.
Saturday, July 7, 2012 at the Mann Center For Performing Arts in Philadelphia, PA. Reserved tickets are available for $69.25. Terrace tickets are available for $54.25. Lawn tickets are available for $39.25. Please note if you will accept Terrace or Lawn tickets if we run out of Reserved.
Friday & Saturday, July 13 & 14, 2012 at MCU Park in Brooklyn, NY. Doors open at 5:30 PM. Showtime is at 7:00 PM. General admission bowl seats are available for $66.50. General admission floor tickets are available for $56.50. Best to include two money orders in case we run out of bowl or floor tickets.
The first mail in date for Pawtucket, RI, Philadelphia, PA and Brooklyn, NY is Monday, March 5, 2012.

Please remember to put your request including the number of tickets you are ordering, general admission, reserved or any preference seating and the date of the show on the outside of your envelope.

Credit cards will NOT be accepted at this time for the Summer tour.

Canandaigua, NY. Columbia, MD, Alpharetta, GA, Cary, NC, Bethel, NY, Chicago, IL and Rochester Hills, MI information will be announced soon. The first mail in date for these shows is March 12, 2012.

Information for the Los Angeles, CA shows will be announced a little later. We will hold another fabulous envelope contest for these performances. Details will be announced with show information.

----------------------------------------------------------

Check gdtstoo.com/latest update for information on
The Furthur April Tour, Bob Weir & Bruce Hornsby performances, Bob Weir Solo Tour, The All Good Festival and The Wanee Festival.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Crew of GDTS TOO

"Try to see what's going down
Try to read between the lines"

Robert Hunter
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

Re: Mail Order Info, Updates, Etc

#128602 2 years, 7 months ago
there are two different dates for mail order- on the further site it says tickets for cmac (mail order date) is march 5th. but the GDTST says it is march 12th.
What Gives?
Chester
More or less in line

#128604 2 years, 7 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
there are two different dates for mail order- on the further site it says tickets for cmac (mail order date) is march 5th. but the GDTST says it is march 12th.
What Gives?

Hey! IrishQueenie! Good to see you here. So you are going to Bethel, right? I'm planning on going this year.
I don't know the answer to your question, but I imagine one is a pre-sale date. The other is Mail order? (Maybe)
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder

#128618 2 years, 7 months ago
no just a mistake- but i need to clear it up by monday am in case that is the correct date for CMAC- that is a big difference from march 5 to march 12
Chester
More or less in line

#128619 2 years, 7 months ago
Upon a second look, it appears there are two different Mail order dates. Nothing on Ticketmaster yet.
At GDTStoo, the first mail order date, for CMAC, and Bethel shows is march 12th.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#128621 2 years, 7 months ago
I would say that if your going to mail order then follow what GDTSTOO says the dates are
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#128630 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I was just about to post that myself.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder

#128652 2 years, 7 months ago
I contacted GDTSTOO and asked for advise- the $ isnt an issue for me- for once i had money set aside- but one site has me sending out on 2 different dates and one has me sending out on march 12th for both bethel and CMAC- but if it does start on monday the 5 th and i dont send out till march 12th i will not be given the same tickets, (in past experience)
So EXCITED and want to get the show on the road!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#128723 2 years, 7 months ago
hey queenie we were wondering where you've been nice to see you back bethel baby wooo hooo
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder

#128733 2 years, 7 months ago
yeah baby- check your pm on connect- can't wait! finally something to look forward to!
heard back from GDTSTOO- and was assured that the mail order date for cmac was the same as bethel (march 12) !
Can't wait to do it again!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds