• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

Front gate presale

#128210 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey. A few questions for u heads w more experience.

1. Do u need a code for front gate presale?
2. What keeps the scalpers from buying all or a whole shit load of tickets like they do from ticket bastard??
3. Also I don't see a presale option for the Chicago shows? Why and will that change?

4. Never used mail order is it worth it? I mean if you want to be certain you have a ticket and all. An y is it worth it ? Are the tickets not ticket bastard tickets??

Thanks allot guys. Happy Friday summer sounds a whole lot happier this evening
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by PartPat.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Front gate presale

#128279 2 years, 6 months ago
I will get you pluged in come Monday, thanks for the heads up on the dates today it made my week. Nice screen shots btw those were as good as gold
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
perry
Senior Boarder

Re: Front gate presale

#128290 2 years, 6 months ago
PartPat wrote:
Hey. A few questions for u heads w more experience.

1. Do u need a code for front gate presale?
2. What keeps the scalpers from buying all or a whole shit load of tickets like they do from ticket bastard??
3. Also I don't see a presale option for the Chicago shows? Why and will that change?

4. Never used mail order is it worth it? I mean if you want to be certain you have a ticket and all. An y is it worth it ? Are the tickets not ticket bastard tickets??

Thanks allot guys. Happy Friday summer sounds a whole lot happier this evening

1. No
2. Nothing
4. If you are looking for good seats to a show you don't think will be an instant sell out. If you expect the tickets to go fast, ie. Beacon and high density areas, best to go with front gate, especially if you are traveling and need an instant guarantee. I've never got shut out from mail order, but I only go to shows in Colorado and they don't sell out till they have been on sale a long while, if at all.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds