• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Thoughts on Summer Tour

#129510 2 years, 4 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
You know what else is nice to say: TERRAPIN IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!! Im already sending that out Sue!

I'm up for a terrapin in Michigan this tour. I will finally make a Midwest show this time. Hope to see ALL the Midwesterners there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, rockinbob, Strider1
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#129511 2 years, 4 months ago
gonna try for 3 wishing and hoping they do spac again !!!!! my wishes do work out they came to the times union center in the fall .. !!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#129513 2 years, 4 months ago
^^^^

I wanna see that van in Michigan.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#129552 2 years, 4 months ago
Philly>Cary makes a nice run for us southerners. like op said - thanks for the nc love
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#129556 2 years, 4 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
rockinbob wrote:
You know what else is nice to say: TERRAPIN IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!! Im already sending that out Sue!

I'm up for a terrapin in Michigan this tour. I will finally make a Midwest show this time. Hope to see ALL the Midwesterners there.

Tim, are you really coming to Michigan?! That's so great!!! Can't wait to have you out here- you should drag the rest of the New Yorkers like Burt and Chester along with you!! Can't wait to have folks on my home turf!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, rockinbob
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#129584 2 years, 4 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Tmglf2 wrote:
rockinbob wrote:

Tim, are you really coming to Michigan?! That's so great!!! Can't wait to have you out here- you should drag the rest of the New Yorkers like Burt and Chester along with you!! Can't wait to have folks on my home turf!!

only reason i'd skip chicago>rochester mills is if vibes has paf, bob/bruce/branford plus furthur.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, SunshineSue, B-Rad
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#129657 2 years, 4 months ago
Count me in for Michigan>Chicago mini run. Both venues look pretty cool. Can't wait.
Right now, I can't read too well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#130294 2 years, 4 months ago
Who can recommend a nice ( but not too nice) place to stay in Philly that is close to the show and the airport.
And leave it on!
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

#130477 2 years, 4 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
My thought is that if I lived on the east coast I'd be doing endless back flips. Geez Louise! Between April and July that's 20 some shows I would see fuuuuuuucckkkk!!! To catch that many shows out west you'd have to drive a good 5,000 miles

im a east coaster and the 13 furthur shows Ive seen I drove about 10,000 miles all said and done, are coast is just as big as yours and outside of nyc multi night runs are scarce, don't think its golden for everyone over here
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#130692 2 years, 4 months ago
Im not sure how many miles Im going to log on the Spring Run & Summer Run, but sure as heck is worth every mile and minute for Furthur. I am SOOO stoked. Having them end up in my backyard still seems like a dream. Just wait until they play here, its really going to be a very special evening. Im hoping ALL my NY friends can make it!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds