• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: Thoughts on Summer Tour

#128876 2 years, 7 months ago
Mosaic Man wrote:
Coney Island!? fuggedaboutit! My grandfather owned most of the rides and property back in the day so its just awesome to see my favorite band play in such a sentimental setting, not to mention I got a nice beach house blocks away with my big yellow tour bus "Fennario" parked in the driveway... Afterparty at my place!!!

AL?

I'm that annoying kid that sleeps on your floor now and then

~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Little Bear.
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#128879 2 years, 7 months ago
The parking lot at Merriweather has become heavily policed. Maryland state police usually have a helicopter flying around the lot, looking for tanks, ect. Seems like a waste of tax dollars if you ask me. But that said I'll be there, It should be a blast!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#128881 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes indeed, I have been followed around at MWP by plain clothes/whatever's, and I was completely sober at the time so no it was Not all in my head
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#128983 2 years, 7 months ago
dude is mosaic man al little bear???
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#129123 2 years, 7 months ago
I am glad they are doing a midwest summer tour, I don't see why everyone is complaining. It is very obvious- or at least it should be- that they are doing east coast spring, midwest/south summer, west coast fall. This is definitely a change of pace and we should all be excited for it and not bummed cuz we have to wait for a few more months to see them. I know I definitely was bummed hearing all the west/east coast shows of 2011 before the little itty bitty midwest jaunt in the fall (which STILL had plenty of east coast dates), but I knew they would come out my way and I was patient.

Not to sound rude, but seriously come on, just be happy they are doing anything still at all!

"Don't cry now..."
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by patchmyfurthur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo, SunshineSue, B-Rad
Mosaic Man
Junior Boarder

#129353 2 years, 7 months ago
Yup its Al... if you or lil bear need a spot to crash during the beacon/mcu run lemme know plenty of floor space over here!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#129396 2 years, 7 months ago
Albearto! What a Gem, You have saved my ass so manytimes when i was to spun to find anyone else I knew that I feel spun just lookin at you

And I may take you up on some Floorspace over the Beacon run, Much nicer than the park!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#129415 2 years, 7 months ago
Mosaic Man wrote:
Yup its Al... if you or lil bear need a spot to crash during the beacon/mcu run lemme know plenty of floor space over here!

killer dude, good to see you on here. i looked for you and the bus in broomfield but didn't see ya. i don't have your number anymore, send it to me in a personal message on here please. how's the bus? see you in a few weeks..u doin boston and w-ford too??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#129450 2 years, 7 months ago
I think Summer Tour is going to be freaking awesome!!!! Just had to say that today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, Warlock, rockinbob, Strider1, mcolleen, B-Rad, Wundurland
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#129457 2 years, 7 months ago
You know what else is nice to say: TERRAPIN IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!! Im already sending that out Sue!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds