• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

west coast shows?

#128133 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm not hating at all. I'm happy furthur is doing there thing. I will probably make it to la.what about the bay area. There backyard. I truly think there is more to be revealed. I just wonder if there holding off a little cause they know people are going to throw down there money for furthur shows here and they might want to wait til people buy up the tc shows first.

Ten shows in ny. Wow. Lucky folks.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiki Mon, DancingTurtle
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: west coast shows?

#128135 2 years, 6 months ago
Not to worry 23.... Last year they announced the LA Greek way before any other fall shows.
Must be how the venue wants it to be or something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#128147 2 years, 6 months ago
Don't forget about Terrapin and Sweetwater! I know it's not the same because it's not Furthur of course. But maybe they will do a little three day run sometime after AllGood or before the Summer Tour. I really don't think they are gonna snub their home town like that.

I'm pulling for you!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, 23atwell
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#128158 2 years, 6 months ago
Ryan,
Im a bit surprised no Shoreline yet as those shows were DYNAMITE last year and you will get more than TC or Sweetwater and also, GO TO LA!!! What a fun time at the Greek last year 6 hour drive is nothing compared to all the fun your going to have. Best of luck my friend and I REALLY HOPE to get to hang with you next go round out there, peace
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#128165 2 years, 6 months ago
I know were getting tc and stuff but like you said its different. I might be in the minority here but I like the shows that have 2500 or more. I like the lot scene. I like all that craziness. I like furthur. Wine stop though from going to tc sometime but to me I need something more.

I really think there just waiting for tc to fill up more before they announce something like shoreline
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, DancingTurtle
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#128233 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm pretty sure we'll be getting some dates, too. We've had some educated guesses here that I wouldn't discount. The band seems to run pretty true to pattern. I ain't booked that flight to NY yet. I really appreciate their booking an outdoor venue in NYC during potentially the most disgusting time of the year there, heat and humidity wise. I'm proud they're going into a really funky ass part of Brooklyn to show the outer boroughs some love!
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#128252 2 years, 6 months ago
We just go dates JamBase reports Furthur is to play the Greek Theater Los Angeles this October 5 and 6
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#128259 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey dancing turtle - those dates are on the Furthur home page too.
We were just lamenting no summer tour dates on the west coast. The Greek isn't until late fall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#128260 2 years, 6 months ago
Who's to say there will not be any more dates released, this looks like the skeleton schedule to me, with more to be filled in, especially on the West Coast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle, Cosmicdavid
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#128261 2 years, 6 months ago
Rockinbob WOW!!!!! the timing you where just talking about the Greek
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by DancingTurtle.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds