• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: What do you buy in the lot?

#13010 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
FUBAR wrote:
I was actually thinking about making Grateful Dead/Furthur Christmas ornaments, but I can't imagine that people would want to buy these in a lot as they would be fragile. Although most people have a vehicle there and if they wanted one could buy it and take it back to their vehicle. what do you think??
my wife found some awhile back in coconuts/FYI recordstore plus other rock bands

Yes, there are Grateful Dead christmas ornaments out there. I have one, but like you said, it'd be difficult to keep them in one piece.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#13012 3 years ago
"beer for a buck, what the fuck!!"
"Talking a lot about less and less;
And forgetting the love we bring."
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#13061 3 years ago
I sell alot of stickers in the lot!!!! 2 for $5
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#13065 3 years ago
who doesnt love lot stuff! Ima take a Picture of the coolest thing ive gotten on lot and ill post it up soon.

and yeah I love to eat food but to be honest im not much of a veggie burrito kinda guy. I usually find the Turkey bacon ranch wraps or the Fire cooked Pizza. And if you guys where on last years summer tour.... You had to remember the huge Jerry Rolls (Egg rolls about 6 inches in diameter hahaha).

cant wait to see what everyone has out this summer. I also like to scoop patches for my jacket and shirts if they are really unique. I really like to buy shirts from the lot vendors rather than from the Furthur merchandise stands inside shows. But i always end up scoopin shirts from the merch store at shows when they are sick. Like NYE and MSG. Those are my favorites
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#13066 3 years ago
I always grab the Tie Dies from the Merch stand - never a bad one.

I'm gunna start looking around the lot more, can't say I've bought anything yet.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#13068 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I always grab the Tie Dies from the Merch stand - never a bad one.

I'm gunna start looking around the lot more, can't say I've bought anything yet.

Yeah to be honest the real quality T shirts are from the Merch stands. Everytime i grab one from the lot its printed on those real thin and easy to stretch under type of shirts that you can buy at walmart for like 5 for 5 bucks or maybe even less ha.

But than again you can haggle and trade with the people on the lot and its always alot funner than just payin the set price at the Merch stand. The only think I have ever thought was just really over priced at the merch stands where the little Posters for like 40 bucks.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#13074 3 years ago
Tour poster, shirts for other friend who couldn't come, party favors, occasional pin or some small trinket.

Never been sick from the food, only bunked twice I can remember.

And yes the quality of the merchandise is much better these days. The Unicorns seem to be shooting really vibrant rainbows out of their asses. Back in the day they were just OK.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#13093 3 years ago
Gr8fulauditors wrote:
I sell alot of stickers in the lot!!!! 2 for $5

which stickers do you sell on lot?
CinnamonGirl53
Junior Boarder

#13096 3 years ago
original artwork. falafel.
*pict groover*
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#13102 3 years ago
" The only think I have ever thought was just really over priced at the merch stands where the little Posters for like 40 bucks."

Tour posters have been 20-30 bux, never seen them over that.

For this tour the real cool trippy poster was 25 while the posters for specific venues were 30 like Best Buy Radio City and Phil's B-Day posters were all 30........i don't think thats to bad, I always grab one.......I always grab them right away now to after I missed out on the "Let It Grow" poster from the fall 2010 tour. I have all the other ones for the shows I've seen.
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds