• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: FUTHUR WILL DEFINATELY PLAY THIS FALL - shows anno

#128474 2 years, 6 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i pray to god that they play some NOR CAL SHOWS in between their east coast "summer tour" and these LA dates.
i wont go to LA for any band, any reason, period. i will drive through it, maybe stop and eat, but that is fukn it.
iim just too much of a country bumbkin to deal with city folk. SF is almost too much for me, the only way i can handle htat place is because there are so many good natured freaks, and im not just talkiin bout hippies on haight, the whole city has a diff. vibe.
but still 4-5 days in SF, and i cant wait to hit that bridge and get back up north.
FURTHUR PLAY THE BAY, or EUGENE(i pray someone has had the courtsey to call zane by this time), maybe just maybe, there will be anouther
Furthur Festival
with furthur headlinin'
and ratdog, and phil and friends, and mickey band, and 7 walkers(include kimock).
i would be there, at full ticket price, regardless, smilin ear to ear, OH, NO OVERLAPPING SETS!!!!
if that happens, i will forgive the fact that furthur hasnt got anouther west coast show planned till oct. (for now)
good luck boys....

Yeah brother I hear ya! The big city scares the beejeezus out of me too
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
kmoffat
Junior Boarder

#128491 2 years, 6 months ago
Rumor over on the Philzone is Furthur @ Edgefield 9/28-30 east of Portland in Troutdale, OR. It's a mighty sweet venue and all rooms are already sold out so seems like something's going on. If true, this will likely be instead of Cuthbert in Eugene.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#128497 2 years, 6 months ago
i'm psyched to see the Greek dates announced... not because i like LA, but because this announcement confirms we will get a west coast fall tour. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for dates at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley, and i'd also love to see Furthur play the Gorge. other venues at the top of my west coast list are Cuthbert and Red Rocks.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128513 2 years, 6 months ago
kmoffat wrote:
Rumor over on the Philzone is Furthur @ Edgefield 9/28-30 east of Portland in Troutdale, OR. It's a mighty sweet venue and all rooms are already sold out so seems like something's going on. If true, this will likely be instead of Cuthbert in Eugene.

somebody on here pointed out that all rooms are sold out because of weddings going on those dates....
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#128514 2 years, 6 months ago
Yea, I called am acquaintance that works there and they said the rooms are all sold out there as there are two huge weddings that weekend. It is a great spot for a wedding party.

But, if you want a backup plan in case they do announce these shows, there is a reasonably priced Best Western a short walk away down the street.... I think the Cuthbert is going to be it though (no complaints- LOVE the Cuthbert!) but the Gorge only has shows announced through labor day so far. But I am getting psyched already for September!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by amusingdeva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#128515 2 years, 6 months ago
23atwell wrote:
I bought two. I bought the medium price. It did not let me know where I was sitting.then I found out it right after I bought them that it was la not Berkeley. I called them and they told me what to do, which was email them and they would refund me.

Hey 23 - have you bought from that site before? Because it looked to me like I was not a "platinum member" or something and could not access tickets. But I was wishy-washy on it anyhow although thinking about taking my older sister, who lives down thataway, to her very first show but I know she would want assigned seats and not to be in the pit.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#128564 2 years, 6 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
23atwell wrote:
I bought two. I bought the medium price. It did not let me know where I was sitting.then I found out it right after I bought them that it was la not Berkeley. I called them and they told me what to do, which was email them and they would refund me.

Hey 23 - have you bought from that site before? Because it looked to me like I was not a "platinum member" or something and could not access tickets. But I was wishy-washy on it anyhow although thinking about taking my older sister, who lives down thataway, to her very first show but I know she would want assigned seats and not to be in the pit.

I used one card with my name and I used a different card for another show. So basically I used two different accounts.m
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#128565 2 years, 6 months ago
23atwell wrote:
amusingdeva wrote:
23atwell wrote:

I used one card with my name and I used a different card for another show. So basically I used two different accounts.m

That in mind you can't do that cause you obviously want to sit toghether with someone. I got two nights, solo.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#128566 2 years, 6 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
illuminaughty wrote:
i pray to god that they play some NOR CAL SHOWS in between their east coast "summer tour" and these LA dates.
i wont go to LA for any band, any reason, period. i will drive through it, maybe stop and eat, but that is fukn it.
iim just too much of a country bumbkin to deal with city folk. SF is almost too much for me, the only way i can handle htat place is because there are so many good natured freaks, and im not just talkiin bout hippies on haight, the whole city has a diff. vibe.
but still 4-5 days in SF, and i cant wait to hit that bridge and get back up north.
FURTHUR PLAY THE BAY, or EUGENE(i pray someone has had the courtsey to call zane by this time), maybe just maybe, there will be anouther
Furthur Festival
with furthur headlinin'
and ratdog, and phil and friends, and mickey band, and 7 walkers(include kimock).
i would be there, at full ticket price, regardless, smilin ear to ear, OH, NO OVERLAPPING SETS!!!!
if that happens, i will forgive the fact that furthur hasnt got anouther west coast show planned till oct. (for now)
good luck boys....

Yeah brother I hear ya! The big city scares the beejeezus out of me too

I hear you guys. I'd rather dive 12 hours to Oregon to see furthur than drive 6 to la. I don't like la, totally different that nor cal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, PMoondancer
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#128569 2 years, 6 months ago
kmoffat wrote:

those dates would be great anywhere in Oregon... it's my birthday weekend!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds