• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Summer Tour 2012

#128060 2 years, 5 months ago
they're gonna announce something soon, so why not today. is the expectation that they will do a baseball stadium tour with Dylan? i suppose that would be cool. we'd probably get three sets of music, similar to the format in 1986 and 1987.
Skeeto111
Junior Boarder

#128062 2 years, 5 months ago
I don't want to speculate any furthur but it sure would be nice to hear something! Don't be negative nancies! Phil and JK have said they plan on playing together for a while so I'm sure they'll be some more shows this summer/fall, no sense worrying so much about it. Peace
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128066 2 years, 5 months ago
I wasn't trying to be negative about them playing, I just think it's highly unlikely for a summerr tour announcement at this time. though that Edgefield rumor is looking kind of likely (don't know about a official announcement for it happening anytime soon)...
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by MushroomMan.
sweetwilliamisdead
Junior Boarder

#128072 2 years, 5 months ago
columbia, md merriweather pavalion
pawtucket, RI

July the 5th & 9th I believe
was on the tour page at 12
then they took it down
looked like a leak
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#128078 2 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I wasn't trying to be negative about them playing, I just think it's highly unlikely for a summerr tour announcement at this time. though that Edgefield rumor is looking kind of likely (don't know about a official announcement for it happening anytime soon)...

Curious - what makes you think the Edgefield rumor is likely?

edit: I called them and they have weddings that last weekend of September and their 100+ rooms re completely booked. I would say that makes it less likely there will be a big concert that weekend but one never knows.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by amusingdeva. Reason: addition
Chester
More or less in line

#128081 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok, still unofficial, but I heard on another board, that Ticketmaster has Furthur listed on 7/13 and 7/14,
at MCU park in Brooklyn. That's just before Vibes and Allgood. I was fairly certain they would tour around
that time. Makes no sense to just go to a couple of festivals. So, mid july eastern tour seems likely.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#128098 2 years, 5 months ago
Nothing on the Bethel schedule for July yet ....but plenty of room for furthur

Vibes website still silent. I was reading some posts there, organizers said they'll announce lineups late March, early April.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#128103 2 years, 5 months ago
If they play MCU, then Jones Beach and Bethel are unlikely. Maybe Comcast or Derien Lake. I'm hoping they make a stop at the Montreal Jazz Fest in early July.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128104 2 years, 5 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:

Curious - what makes you think the Edgefield rumor is likely?

edit: I called them and they have weddings that last weekend of September and their 100+ rooms re completely booked. I would say that makes it less likely there will be a big concert that weekend but one never knows.

oh the weddings make sense, I was reading speculation elsewhere that all the booked rooms was band and family and what not
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128105 2 years, 5 months ago
hope these ball park rumors turn out true....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds