• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Whats Your Take

#127996 2 years, 6 months ago
Some of the fun on this ride is speculation on what the boys will throw at us soon hopefully. My take is when you been doing as long and often as the boys have that now there real challenge is to play in as many Different places as possible. And therefore you cant put a lion in a monkey's cage. (no disrespect here capt tony i know how you are about your monkey's)

My point is the emergence of new projects and new faces on the scene as well as the stage. This will bridge gaps in material as well as build a stronger nation of followers and inspire more to reach for the stars.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Whats Your Take

#128008 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree, I hope Furthur keeps going but I'm also very much looking forward to all the up coming side projects. I just hope I get a chance to see all of them...
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#128009 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm with you, Mushroom Man
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#128012 2 years, 6 months ago
I expect we will see a lot more Furthur in the second half of the year with TC being closed for renovations.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#128017 2 years, 6 months ago
I really enjoyed hearing Phil and boys a LOT. That was just about as good as Furthur. The Ratdog and solo Bobby is nice, but not quite as exciting for me. But I have to agree, as with most things in life, a little variety always adds some spice, so I'm all for whatever exploration they want to do, as long as they take me along for the ride!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#128030 2 years, 6 months ago
To me, it feels a bit like the good old days once again. Some new songs and some changes to the old standards too. Sometimes it work well, other times less well. But I love all of the change and I love that they are keeping it fresh.

In years past you'd go to a show and sort of know what you would hear. Unless they played as the Warlocks or something. Now the songs feel fresher, and they continue to amaze me with their song selections. Thanks Jill!

And the "new kids on the block", well they are our farm team.

Edit: I don't mean farm team as in they are not yet ready for prime time yet; I meant farm team as the future leaders of the band.
Attachments:
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds