• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Anyone have any luck with TM Mann today?

#12780 3 years, 6 months ago
All it gave me was garbage and I was in right at 10..... (I was trying for 2 seats)
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone have any luck with TM Mann today?

#12789 3 years, 6 months ago
Anybody notice how TM has pick your own seats for certain venues now?

for Bethal and Jones Beach you could pick your own and for Saratoga and Mansfield you had to use there regular search engine.....

I wonder if eventually every venue will be pick your own seats and it just started with a few
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#12998 3 years, 6 months ago
I tried for 2 seats and it gave me nothing 3 times then I tried 1 seat and got Sec B, Row B so I took it. Last summers Sun night there was great , looking forward to this year. I will keep Sun PNC open as an option depending on the Mann Center show, does anyone know about PNC venue?
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#13018 3 years, 6 months ago
got them monday...tried for the PNC on TM tho and got nowhere 10 times...was just about to give up when something decent came along. I was on there 10AM sharp too and all the orch seats were gone already...and no 200 sec either??
"Talking a lot about less and less;
And forgetting the love we bring."
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#13040 3 years, 6 months ago
Dr Bakes to answer your question as far as PNC (I posted this before guess I'll give a reminder closer to showtime)..think the polar opposite of the Mann. Massive police prescence both undercover and riding bikes throughout the lot. A nice setting outside if you are VERY careful..this "Shakedown" is no place to do anything bustable (I'll leave it at that). It didn't used to be that way until a few years back when some underage kid either OD or died of a combination of alcohol Plus other stuff (not a dead related show). As far as inside you do NOT want lawn there you will not see a thing. Even the back of the massive pavillion (which used to be part of the lawn) is horrendous. If you get decent seats sound is decent. I admit having alot of fun there a few times but if you have choices of other venues I'd skip this one. If not go, get good seats, be careful & rock on.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds