• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
StSteven
Junior Boarder

Anyone need 1 SWEET Wallingford tic?...@ MY COST

#127685 2 years, 7 months ago
Whapsup guys....I got 3 tickets together, bot only needed 2, had to buy the three to get them as cheap (yeah right) as I did. Mail order boned me and with the hotellie booked months earlier (like the friday tour was announced) I had to bite the bullet and go the stubhub route...i know, i know. I will get over the shame because dammit I am going, and some of you agree, no matter the cost.

Anyhoot, the tickey is ROW P section 101 Aisle seat between 101 and 102. This is about as close as you can get to that elusive 102 area, but whatever....I am glad to be in the door ANYWHERE!

Heres the skinny... I PAID 375 DOLLARS FOR 3 TICKETS...SO I NEED/LIKE 125.00 FOR THIS ONE TICKET. That was my cost per ticket (110.00) and with their raping fees(is in the picture). I even think I had to pay like 11 bux more to ship them fedex, but thats not on the receipt. So I will send it to anyone for 125.00 (hopefully) and if you wanna do paypal (I am very verified) please add like 5 bux for their raping fees.

To keep the peace I made a screenshot of my bill for the transaction and put it below, I am no scalper douchington.
ONE MORE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve 315 area code in Syracuse
Attachments:
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by StSteven.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone need 1 SWEET Wallingford tic?...@ MY COST

#127703 2 years, 7 months ago
i'm all set on the ticket but 315 where ya from brotha, CNY?? north country????
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#127705 2 years, 7 months ago
think he said 125.00, but yeah tich over face.

Hot ticket
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#127708 2 years, 7 months ago
eco---i'm talkin about his area code on the number!!

btw, you may want to take that down steven, and give it out if someone PM's you....
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#127710 2 years, 7 months ago
^^^
funny assumption, I was just so leary of him getting flamed that I almost imagined it happening. (Sorry Burt)

and as always thanks for providing stellar advice.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#127718 2 years, 7 months ago
face plus fees is totally fair , never understood why people think they dont have to pay feeswhen buying ticket from somebody else ,not speaking of anyone in particular but in general
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
stricken
Gold Boarder

#127759 2 years, 7 months ago
Know what you mean,i picked up tickets before for friends and they look at ya like really you gonna pass that fee on to me look.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, kevin
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#127942 2 years, 7 months ago
I hail from Syracuse......been here forever and travel far from it when I can!

Yeah guys I know its over face...but I paid it, and it is sweet...Just as long as everyone knows I am NOT trying to make anything on this already bloated pig. Peace-
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by StSteven.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#127970 2 years, 7 months ago
nice dude, i'm just a couple hrs west on the thruway in buffalo..went to school in oswego for 4 1/2 years, plenty of trips to cuse. i assume you're a gigantic orange fan??

good luck with the ticket i'm sure you'll unload it.

p.s. we believe you, at least i do.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#128013 2 years, 7 months ago
I was suprised to see Wallingford sold out a few weeks ago...

also I've been watching stubhub for months and when I search "Furthur" all that comes up is the 8 Beacon shows so I figured the scalpers didn't even want wallingford tix. then I searched "wallingford" on stubhub and saw that they have almost 400 tix for the Furthur show, that's more tickets then they have for any Beacon. Obviouslly I hope all the scalpers are fucked with extras but something tells me theres going to be a lot of cheap extras in the lot at wallingford.....
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds