• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

JK stock ^

#127414 2 years, 7 months ago
There's only two shows sold out for tc, the first show that is with bobby and another with JK. I think this brings JK stock up. I mean if I were to go it would be those two shows.

Does this prove that JK belongs we're he belongs, up on stage with the boys.

Nice job John. Im a proud dead head .
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, mcolleen
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

Re: JK stock ^

#127416 2 years, 7 months ago
Just curious, how would you folks feel if you did spend the $150 on a ticket for tc and a couple days before the shows or the day of the shows the tickets are getting sold for $75.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#127420 2 years, 7 months ago
I would definitly feel a little emotional, I am doing 5 nights and I am definitly not the richest person, not a wookie, trust fund kid, or a tour kid even, just a hardworking person who is lucky to be alive and be following my dreams which I have many. and this is a once in a lifetime thing for me...

So, it would kinda suck but I wouldnt let it ruin my time, I know that they are trying to put on a very special experience like nothing before.. and they will absolutly positively never sell out no matter what anyone says..... They are trying to keep this beautiful thing special with txroads and all the small venues on east coast tour. They clearly dont want it to become like the 90's where shit was getting out of hand. They want to keep the scene clean

Only 200-250 people each night

Its a great time to be a deadhead by the way
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#127421 2 years, 7 months ago
Plus im sure all the nights will sell out, a lot of people will be wondering if they should do this or pay the same price from a scalper for the furthur shows
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#127422 2 years, 7 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Just curious, how would you folks feel if you did spend the $150 on a ticket for tc and a couple days before the shows or the day of the shows the tickets are getting sold for $75.

Personally, since I don't live on the west coast, it doesn't bother me too much.
The increased cost to get a flight on such short notice would negate the savings on the ticket.

It will be interesting to see how many tickets get sold for $75, especially since so few shows are sold out.
Will they limit the $75 tickets to what they said - unused tickets set aside for band family and friends, or will they sell ALL remaining tickets @ $75 each. The former would leave a better taste in my mouth. The latter would signify a missudgement of the market on their part, and an attempt by them to maximize their profit.
Takin' it in stride!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#127428 2 years, 7 months ago
I get what your saying direwolflove but it's not a once in a life time deal. He's going to be playing shows all year round at this place. If it was just on show and that's it , yes.
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#127435 2 years, 7 months ago
I concur! If I could swing a cross-country trip for a show @T.C., it would definitely be the one w/John K, whom I am deeply appreciating more and more each time I see him..

Let John K Sing!!!!!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell, Island Head
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#127447 2 years, 7 months ago
this doesn't prove anything. john kadlecik has proven himself night after night for years

i sprung on the JK shows, all 4 i attend he will be at. he is going to be totally free inside of that place, no boundaries. it's going to be gooooood.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, rockinbob, 23atwell, mcolleen
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#127448 2 years, 7 months ago
If only there was JK stock. I'd have invested back in the days of DSO and would be sitting on top of a small fortune by now. lol

but seriously John is the man, let him carry on that torch. If I was dropping $150 for terrapin you better believe I'd be going when he's there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell, mcolleen
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#127452 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
this doesn't prove anything. john kadlecik has proven himself night after night for years

i sprung on the JK shows, all 4 i attend he will be at. he is going to be totally free inside of that place, no boundaries. it's going to be gooooood.

Damn great point man, JK will be free to do what he needs to do. I hope he takes full advantage, and if he does that will put him into a whole new realm. That's why I scoff at the Warren haters ... that man knows how to take advantage of situations where freedom presents itself. Those Broomfield shows were so special in that regard.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds