• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Going where those Chilly Winds.......

#127549 2 years, 5 months ago
80 + mph winds Tuesday night, into Wednesday morning. Yea, I'm going where those chilly winds don't blow.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#127555 2 years, 5 months ago
I, too have this song stuck in my head BEFORE I read this post.
What's going on here????
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#127574 2 years, 5 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
80 + mph winds Tuesday night, into Wednesday morning. Yea, I'm going where those chilly winds don't blow.

No doubt brother! I have to meet the insurance guy today to talk about my destroyed roof. My shingles are all over the neighborhood. The wind drives me crazy!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
stricken
Gold Boarder

#127582 2 years, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

No doubt brother! I have to meet the insurance guy today to talk about my destroyed roof. My shingles are all over the neighborhood. The wind drives me crazy!!

Are you sure the winds drive you crazy Maybe they just push you a little furthur! Good luck with the insurance man i think id rather go to the dentist then deal with the adjuster.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#127591 2 years, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

Bummer about the roof, DM!! Good luck with the insurance guy and the repairs!!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#127592 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah I'm not looking forward to the meeting with the adjuster. I am having a different one come out because the first one was a jerk. I hate when they make you feel like you are trying to pull something. Anyways it's hard for me to be upset when you see what happened to the tornado victims the other day. The weather has been a little scary the last few years....
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#127601 2 years, 5 months ago
The lead break section is really fun to play on guitar etc....it was a blast in the room in Broomfield with I Don't Know.

dadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadadadada! Good meeting you Ecojaded. Thanks!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, Strider1
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#127624 2 years, 5 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

I had rocks, + branches knocking against my bowing bedroom window. And all of the car alarms within' a 100 yard radius went off. I think I counted four. One of the worst inventions ever. I remember in '71 when we had the 141 mph winds. There were boats, rooftops, trash cans, etc, littering the city. Good luck with the insurance adjustor. Going to Cornmeal on the 12th?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#127629 2 years, 5 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
One of my favorite classics and one that hits so close to home due to my dumb ass self marrying a wife that has turned out to be trouble all my life thus far. Didn't take long for me to choose cold rain and snow over her company

tim you're married?? is brandy your wife??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Xonk
Junior Boarder

#127636 2 years, 5 months ago
No wind here but a slow snow all day
Time to create page: 1.03 seconds