• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
otherones90210
Fresh Boarder

Brown Eyed Women

#127148 2 years, 6 months ago

Here's a cover of Brown Eyed Women I did. Would be interested to hear what people think
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by otherones90210.
WayfaringDreamer
Junior Boarder

Re: Brown Eyed Women

#127162 2 years, 6 months ago
Love your video!

Great vocals, I really like the sound of your voice! Your guitar playing is really nice as well! Good stuff!

Thanks for posting.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#127168 2 years, 6 months ago
I think it's great! If not too late, did you submit it to the covers contest at dead.net?

I think you upload them to youtube, but dead.net has the specifics.

Edit: Yes, great video too!
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#127169 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey now nice to hear your playing and welcome to the board. Not being critical i thought the tempo was a little fast for myself but its your verson. One well two questions for you. One is what reverb effect where you using if you dont mind. I thought it was a little strong but like the fact that one could tone it down if he so choosed. And secondly that is a washburn is it not i have a d10 and looks very similiar. Thanks for posting Peace
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#127172 2 years, 6 months ago
is that one of those fake Amish Fireplaces that supposed to revolutionize thermodynamics and heat my house at half the price...i always wanted one of those!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#127173 2 years, 6 months ago
are you the other one? its a bummer they made you hold the camera next time use a tripod!

Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Dire Wolf.
otherones90210
Fresh Boarder

#127176 2 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I maybe went a bit strong on the reverb. Sounded flat without any effects at all though. I can always go back and change it a bit. The guitar is an Art & Lutherie...A fantastic company from my native country of Canada. I have several friends who work for them.
www.artandlutherieguitars.com/intro.htm
otherones90210
Fresh Boarder

#127177 2 years, 6 months ago
You could tel the fireplace was fake? haha. Yeah it's great, we had a big storm here yesterday and I just by the fireplace with the acoustic guitar tall day.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#127179 2 years, 6 months ago
i see the beverly hills 90210 reference may be a little bit dated!
stricken
Gold Boarder

#127181 2 years, 6 months ago
otherones90210 wrote:
Yes, I maybe went a bit strong on the reverb. Sounded flat without any effects at all though. I can always go back and change it a bit. The guitar is an Art & Lutherie...A fantastic company from my native country of Canada. I have several friends who work for them.
www.artandlutherieguitars.com/intro.htm

Thanks for the link and just so happens im gonna be heading out to triple r guitars and see which models they have in stock.

Thanks again
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds