• Topics not covered in other forums.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

TERRAPIN CROSSROADS WHOSE GOING?

#127019 2 years, 4 months ago
What do yaal think about it?

I am going the last 5 nights.

I know its steep price for many including me, but phil will practically be breathing on you... Im sure nobody will be complaining... Wish that I could make it to see Jimmy Herring play with them, the last 5 days are the only chuck I can hit.

The Grate room, where the shows are is apparently 200-250 people capacity!!!

check this out for some cool info thats not up on the txroads website. Sorry I am new at this forum. Tryin to learn the ropes.

www.terrapinlanding.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24

Does anyone know if Grahame is any good? The only thing that would be cooler is if Phils kids werent playing everynight, I definitly think its great that they are playing and that he plays with them, but I would much rather see some of Phils Super friends instead for at least most of the shows.

This is a once in a lifetime thing and ....... might as well travel the Elegant way.... might as well might
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by direwolflove222.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

Re: TERRAPIN CROSSROADS WHOSE GOING?

#127023 2 years, 4 months ago
new here does anyone know why my message wont? appear?
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#127026 2 years, 4 months ago
that is odd, because when I crossed over the thread title on the main board with my cursor I could read it.

And obviously this one showed up.

try to edit your first message by using the link on the bottom row of your post.
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#127033 2 years, 4 months ago
i'll be there 22, 23, 24, 25
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#127035 2 years, 4 months ago
thanks terrapin... Ya same with me... Do you mean the Barcode? Whats the barcode do?

I just tried to repost it somewhere else and it is doing the same thing ? weird
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#127036 2 years, 4 months ago
NOT SURE WHAT THE DEAL IS HERE, BUT HERE IS MY ORIGINAL POST

I know its steep price for many including me, but phil will practically be breathing on you... Im sure nobody will be complaining... Wish that I could make it to see Jimmy Herring play with them, the last 5 days are the only chuck I can hit.

check this out for some cool info thats not up on the txroads website. Sorry I am new at this forum. Tryin to learn the ropes.

www.terrapinlanding.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#127043 2 years, 4 months ago
not sure why this is happining? does anyone know how to delete a post so I dont have a bunch of blank posts?
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder

#127044 2 years, 4 months ago
Well heres some of my original post

Does anyone know if Grahame is any good I only heard saw one of his songs on youtube? The only thing that would be cooler is if Phils kids werent playing everynight, I definitly think its great that they are playing and that he plays with them so nothing against him, but I would much rather see some of Phils Super friends instead for at least most of the shows.

This is a once in a lifetime thing and ....... might as well travel the Elegant way.... might as well might as well might as well
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by direwolflove222.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#127047 2 years, 4 months ago
his kids's can play, sing, and write music. i saw them play together at levon's ramble with phil last june and it was great. add a little LC and TW in the mix and you're golden. they will only get better and more comfortable the more they play.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#127050 2 years, 4 months ago
direwolflove222 wrote:
Well heres some of my original post

Does anyone know if Grahame is any good I only heard saw one of his songs on youtube? The only thing that would be cooler is if Phils kids werent playing everynight, I definitly think its great that they are playing and that he plays with them so nothing against him, but I would much rather see some of Phils Super friends instead for at least most of the shows.

This is a once in a lifetime thing and ....... might as well travel the Elegant way.... might as well might as well might as well

somehow you have entered the labyrinth!

I meant the edit link at the bottom of your message. You can Quote, say thank you, do a quick reply and edit. There used to be a good karma bad karma link to, but that's gone by group ascent.

That edit is cool, because you can correct eras....I mean errors.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds