• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kamloops rainbow
Junior Boarder

Furthur only wishes....................

#126859 2 years, 7 months ago
So I just listened to the the last Cryptical thru Not Fade Away from the 16th on the soundboard released by PHIL(WOOHOO) THanks Phil. Man was it good!!! Every bit as good or better than I thought it was at the time.
The Magic Bus was off the the wall, the Help>slip> was so good that I LOVED IT and it used to be on my never want to see again list. The whole thing was OFF THE HOOK>>>>>>THE WHOLE WEEKEND WAS OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!! THANK YOU PHIL AND FRIENDS I am still high from the MUSIC.

The second Night they took every song apart to it's molecules then out of no where they would pick a note and start to build the song back up a little at a time until it blossomed in the song it once was. Watching these masters deconstruct and then reconstruct EVERY song all night was beyond description.......
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by kamloops rainbow.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Furthur only wishes....................

#126862 2 years, 7 months ago
i thought this was coming from you!! i just thought it would've been on the other post about the soundboard...but i guess you just copied and pasted that post from there on here and thought it was a better idea to start a a whole new and divisive thread....not a insult just funny!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Dire Wolf.
kamloops rainbow
Junior Boarder

#126863 2 years, 7 months ago
Still so high from the shows don't know what I am doing!!!!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#126867 2 years, 7 months ago
sadly i had to opt out of these ones...too much work to do... ....Though I always have fun i always got that experimental seat of your pants feeling from Phil and Friends shows in the past over any other post-Jerry incantations...GO PHIL!! thanks for the recordings Kilowatt!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#126870 2 years, 7 months ago
the wheel is mind blowing, talk about deconstruction to the molecules... they get into this neat little groove around the 6 minute mark, wonderful.

i loved these shows i said the same thing kamloops, that they blew a lot o f furthur shows i've seen out of the water. i wouldn't say all of them because i know it's not your trip but there's a lot of furthur i dig.

it was just what i needed, that's for damn sure. and it washed away any second thoughts on getting out to terrapin in 3 weeks
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
kamloops rainbow
Junior Boarder

#126894 2 years, 7 months ago
I will see you there I am going the 29th and the the last four.........
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds