• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: 420 rules in Colorado may be changing.

#126405 2 years, 6 months ago
opps
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by ecojaded.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#126418 2 years, 6 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
Finally government working for you!

This is a peoples movement, and enlightening to see. It's way overdue.

I just wish the movement would catch on, like occupy of the Arab Spring.

I hear ya RockinRob, NY is also way behind the times.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#126445 2 years, 6 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Dire Wolf wrote:
Finally government working for you!

This is a peoples movement, and enlightening to see. It's way overdue.

I just wish the movement would catch on, like occupy of the Arab Spring.

I hear ya RockinRob, NY is also way behind the times.

Well in a perfect world the government is the people and looks out for everyone's best interest! This is an example of a peoples movement being the government so the government is finally working for us.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#126452 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah it is basically legal in Denver and Boulder already. But like strangerinboulder said, they just cannot stand that the dispensaries are taking in all the $$. Yeah, no shit, what have we been saying - legalize it all the way and then you can get your damned money!! Obama - are you listening? And yes keep your federal nose out of the state's business!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#126459 2 years, 6 months ago
Glad to see they're finally treating it as they should, just like tobacco and alcohol.

Never liked the ruse of it being called "meds". Ya know liquor is a good pain killer too!

We're getting there, slowly but surely!
Takin' it in stride!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#126501 2 years, 6 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
Glad to see they're finally treating it as they should, just like tobacco and alcohol.

Never liked the ruse of it being called "meds". Ya know liquor is a good pain killer too!

I hear what you are saying. To be where we all want it to be, it should be classified the same as alcohol. I always feared that they would treat it like a prescription drug where you get 1/4 a month with 3 re-fills for the year.

But I will say it does serve a medical purpose for pain but also for anxiety, sleeplessness (I'd much rather "take" marijuana than a damn pill) and God forbid cancer treatment relief to combat nausea and regaining an appetite.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#126507 2 years, 6 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Strider1 wrote:

I hear what you are saying. To be where we all want it to be, it should be classified the same as alcohol. I always feared that they would treat it like a prescription drug where you get 1/4 a month with 3 re-fills for the year.

But I will say it does serve a medical purpose for pain but also for anxiety, sleeplessness (I'd much rather "take" marijuana than a damn pill) and God forbid cancer treatment relief to combat nausea and regaining an appetite.

It sure does help with sleeplessness! I have been working nights and had a hell of a time getting used to sleeping during the day. I stopped smoking bud regularly several years ago, but recently started taking a few hits in the morning after work for what I consider medical purposes (can't F'n sleep) and it works wonders. I tried melatonin, sleeping pills, nyquil, Jack Daniels etc and nothing helped nearly as much as the herb.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#126510 2 years, 6 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:

I'm more disappointed in Obama, he said he will stop the fed from enforcing the federal law against smokables, and I believe it has slowed down, but not stopped.

Maybe in his second term he'll have the guts to finally do something about this, even if it's the wimpy way out and making it a states choice issue.

I'm not holding my breath. Remember the very first "town hall meeting" after he was elected? The most popular questions were with legalization and one in particular was asked whether he felt it would help the economy. Remember the SMIRK and LAUGH?!?

Change my ass!!!

He's constantly navigated the center and appeased the right and the polls, not reason for hope either.

I'm a disgruntled progressive / independent with very few good choices come November ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#126513 2 years, 6 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I think it was you who reminded us all that nothing can happen in an election year.

I'm more disappointed in Obama, he said he will stop the fed from enforcing the federal law against smokables, and I believe it has slowed down, but not stopped.

Maybe in his second term he'll have the guts to finally do something about this, even if it's the wimpy way out and making it a states choice issue.

Obama never said anything like this whatsoever (sadly). His attorney general said they would not prosecute those who are following state law and providing medicine to patients per state law. If you assume they ones they busted were selling it illegally, then he kept his word. But then again, this is a matter of debate.

but his position was pot is and will continue to be illegal.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#126517 2 years, 6 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
It sure does help with sleeplessness! I have been working nights and had a hell of a time getting used to sleeping during the day. I stopped smoking bud regularly several years ago, but recently started taking a few hits in the morning after work for what I consider medical purposes (can't F'n sleep) and it works wonders. I tried melatonin, sleeping pills, nyquil, Jack Daniels etc and nothing helped nearly as much as the herb.

I have worked graveyard shifts with different jobs. Weed was the only way I could go to sleep during the day no matter how tired I was. The worst was one job I had I was working graves and and I was trying to get a new job so I was abstaining from weed. Oh man I was a mess. That's when I tried sleeping pills, I can't remember what I took but yeah I fell asleep but felt like such ass the next day. I hate pills!!!
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds