• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: current status of the flag

#190152 2 years, 1 month ago
i should of just took the flag seeing that people are deciding to go last minute, I havn't been online much and didn't see this threads recent messages.

in one of these flag threads a few days ago I said I would be flag bearer if need be. I wish I caught this and took the flag for everyone but in the future feel free to leave me a pm or call me if the flag needs to be taken anywhere and I'm on the most convenient route. I'll keep up with it better next time to but incase I miss something just let me know and I'll be happy to help out.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#190157 2 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
This has worked for us in a pinch.... flagpole not included

Summer2012106.JPG

FFF2closeup.JPG
Allright fuckers when did ya get the first 1 of me passed out at?lol TY for the pics brother i bitch about em then love when i see them.Awesome pic of the jam along the creek crew.Yes we can make are own flags lol and wave them high and wide!!!!!! I must mention that flag was done by like what 15 different folks?Family is forever!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by i_be_sublime.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#190158 2 years, 1 month ago
there is only 3 of us definitely going so far (alilfurthur also), dont sweat it, enjoy the show,
Burt will be waving it wide and HIGH Sunday
-- smell every flower --
stricken
Gold Boarder

#190160 2 years, 1 month ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
This has worked for us in a pinch.... flagpole not included

Summer2012106.JPG

FFF2closeup.JPG
Allright fuckers when did ya get the first 1 of me passed out at?lol TY for the pics brother i bitch about em then love when i see them.Awesome pic of the jam along the creek crew.Yes we can make are own flags lol and wave them high and wide!!!!!! I must mention that flag was done by like what 15 different folks?Family is forever!!

Oh do we have some pictures to share in the future but its gonna be hard to come up with one where your at your best like formentioned picture.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#190166 2 years, 1 month ago
I wonder if he'll see this winner I posted. He was annoyed at me for taking it, but too tired to stop me
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#192495 2 years, 1 month ago
Burt, are you bringing the flag to Red Rocks, or did it get handed off recently? Just wondering!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#192509 2 years, 1 month ago
sue you are lucky i like you because i just thought of a zillion sarcastic (consequently hilarious--to me) responses but i am afraid many folks would be getting ticked off so i refrained.

here is the honest, boring answer. i've got the flag, it is coming with me to red rocks unless you want me to pass it off to someone in KC since a bunch of us are passing thru strider's abode. i won't be trying to make it anywhere but near DIA thursday night, not gonna be in denver or boulder. i have stuff to do around the airport in the AM. so if ya'll wanted to try to get a thurs night gathering someone like em or jade should grab it when they see me at striders just mention it i might forget.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#192520 2 years, 1 month ago
I would like to hear at least 1 or 2 of the zillion sarcastic remarks.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#192522 2 years, 1 month ago
The FF67 caravan volunteers most Humbly and graciously.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#192524 2 years, 1 month ago
cool make sure you bring a pair of rubber gloves, she's been soaking for a good 5 days now.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#192542 2 years, 1 month ago
Party on Garth!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#192544 2 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
sue you are lucky i like you because i just thought of a zillion sarcastic (consequently hilarious--to me) responses but i am afraid many folks would be getting ticked off so i refrained.

here is the honest, boring answer. i've got the flag, it is coming with me to red rocks unless you want me to pass it off to someone in KC since a bunch of us are passing thru strider's abode. i won't be trying to make it anywhere but near DIA thursday night, not gonna be in denver or boulder. i have stuff to do around the airport in the AM. so if ya'll wanted to try to get a thurs night gathering someone like em or jade should grab it when they see me at striders just mention it i might forget.

I don't understand why the question merited potential sarcastic responses?! I mean, I checked back a couple pages, it looked like you had it, but there was also some talk about it going to a festival, so I just wanted to check. What's wrong with that??
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by SunshineSue.
Time to create page: 1.09 seconds