• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: current status of the flag

#126366 2 years, 4 months ago
nycdave wrote:
So unless the photo was photoshoped, I am duly impressed. Uh, now that this flag exists, do we have to pledge allegiance to it? Next subject. How come everyone in the photo looks so happy?

Only if you feel the need to. Because we all were. New flag, + pending shows.How could you not be happy?
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#126372 2 years, 4 months ago
I was happier then my pose will lead.

Burt~your gonna bring the flag out east after the TC shows....?

Denver Man~That was a 4 ft & 6 ft pvc cut right?

Boston Locals~ If anyone has a patio umbrella base, we are going to need somthing to ground it.

Look forward to seeing the smiling faces around the flag at TC and beyond.......(((((FFF)))))
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#126380 2 years, 4 months ago
Like I said, let me know if I am needed for flag duty. I will be at all 13 spring shows. I wont be at Wanee until Friday though as it takes a day to drive there from NYC. I however dont have a base for the flag. Maybe someone local in Beantown will have one?? Looking forward to seeing everyone, SOON!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#126402 2 years, 4 months ago
i will gladly bring it to beantown if ryan or whoever from the bob/bruce shows wants to send it out right after to buffalo.

is there anyone who will be there the 17th and 18th at TC who wants to be in charge??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#126425 2 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i will gladly bring it to beantown if ryan or whoever from the bob/bruce shows wants to send it out right after to buffalo.

is there anyone who will be there the 17th and 18th at TC who wants to be in charge??

And like I said I can pick it up at tc anytime. I know the bob and Bruce are on the same days but I'm totally down to pick it up and take if for a bob show. I meand the flag has only seen Phil. I'm sure bob would love to get a chance to see it. Then I will FedEx it next day air to Burt. Someone let me know when the last day they will have the flag at tc?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#126436 2 years, 4 months ago
ill be at the last 4 Bobby solo shows so all we need is someone from Tennessee and I think its West Virginia before the first one I'll be at.

I'm not trying to have it all 4 nights if anyone else wants to but I'll be more then happy to take it whenever needed from Wilkes-Barre through Portland.

We used to have a patio umbrella, I don't know what happened to the base but I imagine it's here, somewhere, just like every bit of clutter that never gets thrown away in this house.... but anyway I'm going to try to find that.

I'm comfused a little about beantown cause a lot of people around here call wallingford by that name (why? - i don't know). Sounds like it's a nick name for Boston as well. looking at the last few posts on here.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#126437 2 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
where's it at?

strider did you take it back t o KC??

are we sending it out to someone who will be at the inaugural terrapin crossroads weekend?

Not to worry, I have the flag.

We should figure out who is going to what shows so we have a smooth transition from person to person.
Let's start with the west coast dates thru April 1st:

Is Amusing Deva going the opening weekend of TC (17-18th?)? - Amusing Deva - Do you want in on this?

Wlewis and I will be there from the 22nd - 25th.

Tmglf2 is going to be there the last weekend, (29th-1st?). - Tim - what shows are you catching?

23Atwell is going to at Bobby/Bruce on 31st & 1st.

Who else from the forum is attending any of these West Coast dates?
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#126447 2 years, 4 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
I was happier then my pose will lead.

Burt~your gonna bring the flag out east after the TC shows....?

Denver Man~That was a 4 ft & 6 ft pvc cut right?

Boston Locals~ If anyone has a patio umbrella base, we are going to need somthing to ground it.

Look forward to seeing the smiling faces around the flag at TC and beyond.......(((((FFF)))))

It's hard to look over-the-top happy when you are freezing!

Yeah the pole is such a simple design and minimal expense. A 10' piece of PVC cut into 2 sections and use a coupler. Just make sure the coupler is the larger length. I had to go back to the store because the first coupler I got was not long enough and the top of the pole kept falling off. The umbrella base was actually the key piece to it working well. I was lucky that the base perfectly accommodated the 1 1/2" PVC.

I will gladly bring it with me if there are any future Colorado shows. Hell I could even fit it into the car if I decided to hit the road as well. I'll bring the cookies too heeheehee Wish I was heading to TC or to the NE or Wanee ....
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#126451 2 years, 4 months ago
Beantown is not wallingford...its Boston....but don't call it that when your there.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#126476 2 years, 4 months ago
Dire Wolf,
Sorry, an old nickname my uncle who lived there for 40 years calls it... Yes I will be in Boston, then Wallingford, Then NYC and finally Wanee, so like I said, Im willing to help when needed. Look forward to meeting you and all the FFF!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#126482 2 years, 4 months ago
I'll be at TC on 29 and 30. I will also be at Bob on 31st. I will be happy to help any way I can. I will be back east for wallingsford conn.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#126485 2 years, 4 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

I'll bring the cookies too heeheehee Wish I was heading to TC or to the NE or Wanee ....

Mmmmmm cookies! Don't forget!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 1.31 seconds