• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: current status of the flag

#127194 2 years, 8 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
I am going to roll into TC pretty late on the 17th, maybe TaperTSquare can be the flag bearer that night and I/we can do the 18th and get it to its next person?

It would be cool if the flag could be inside the venue -- might get on the webcast for you all to see. Hmmm... I could wear it as a skirt....

If you're referring to 03/17 at TC, then yes i can be the flag bearer that night. I'll even wear it as a skirt if necessary (providing it won't scare the children).
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#127196 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
splatter_face wrote:
Amusingdeva, please wear the flag as a skirt. That is an excellent idea

No offense but no sweaty buttcracks and or crotchs on the flag!

Ouch! Does that also mean no jumping in the water?
I meant OVER another skirt, not sure about tapert's intentions though.....
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#127203 2 years, 8 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:

If you're referring to 03/17 at TC, then yes i can be the flag bearer that night. I'll even wear it as a skirt if necessary (providing it won't scare the children).

Ok - here's a plan (if it works for everyone);

Trent - Looks like you will also be at the show on the 22nd, is that correct? If so, you can hand off the flag to Burt or I on the 22nd. Then, if you'll be around San Rafael on the 25th, we can give it back to you for the 29th. On the 29th you can hand it off to Tim (Tmglf1), You would get it back from Ryan (23Atwell) on the 1st at the Bob/Bruce show so you can bring it to Boston for the 5th. If this works, pm me your address and I'll ship the flag out to you.

Tim - You could take it from Trent on the 29th, take it to the show on the 30th, then give it to Ryan (23Atwell) on the 31st.

Ryan - You get it from Tim on the 31st, handing it off to Trent on the 1st so he can bring it to Boston.

Once the flag is in Boston, there will be many people that can take it from there.

Let me know what you think.

Peace!

Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, SunshineSue
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#127208 2 years, 8 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

Trent - Looks like you will also be at the show on the 22nd, is that correct? If so, you can hand off the flag to Burt or I on the 22nd. Then, if you'll be around San Rafael on the 25th, we can give it back to you for the 29th. On the 29th you can hand it off to Tim (Tmglf1), You would get it back from Ryan (23Atwell) on the 1st at the Bob/Bruce show so you can bring it to Boston for the 5th. If this works, pm me your address and I'll ship the flag out to you.

Tim - You could take it from Trent on the 29th, take it to the show on the 30th, then give it to Ryan (23Atwell) on the 31st.

Ryan - You get it from Tim on the 31st, handing it off to Trent on the 1st so he can bring it to Boston.

Once the flag is in Boston, there will be many people that can take it from there.

Peace!

It's a good thing we have an organized mind on the board -- thanks Strider!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, Strider1
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#127225 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good to me! I promise to get plenty of pictures and my goal is to hang it up inside the show. I have seconded row balcony. So that way all the people that are on the floor will see the flag above them. I will also be there early to hangout and have a good time.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, SunshineSue, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, Strider1
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#127353 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds cool. I can't wait. I'll post pix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, Strider1
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#127361 2 years, 8 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
Strider1 wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

Peace!

It's a good thing we have an organized mind on the board -- thanks Strider!

sounds good to me. PMs have been sent! many thanks for putting this plan together (and for trusting me with the flag!).
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by .
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#127367 2 years, 8 months ago
This will eventually be one well-traveled flag!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, 23atwell, Strider1
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#127371 2 years, 8 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
This will eventually be one well-traveled flag!

It sure will be! I have to say again, what a great community effort and new tradition this has become!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, ecojaded, 23atwell, Strider1
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#127436 2 years, 8 months ago
For those with a keen sence of smell, perhaps some pacholi can be added to this newfound tradition. For summer tour, this couldn't hurt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds