• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
66slim
Platinum Boarder

Re: current status of the flag

#298051 9 months, 2 weeks ago
ChefArugula wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
IMO Best Buy has some bad vibes, even with all the kind souls at a PnF show. Reminds me of yellow shirts at the Meadowlands. THANK YOU brother Dave for shielding our flag from unkind vibes. Like a child it is pure, it is not to blame.

I would have enjoyed a my neighbors dog ate my flag story

I thought it was an 'a dog ate it' story'....Rhetorically anyway.

Should we get a Ratdog flag if the dog ate the FFF flag???
And leave it on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#298056 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Alright I have sent the flag to Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#298057 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks. I'll let you know when I get it. And it'll be headed back to you before christmas!

(I wish I had a frequent flyer account for this flag. )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle
Chester
More or less in line

#299818 9 months ago
I have sent the flag back to Dancing Turtle! It enjoyed Warren Haynes Xmas jam.
And now is resting up in Ca. for the New Years show at TXR! Happy Holidays FFF!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr bakes, nycdave, SunshineSue, DancingTurtle
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#299821 9 months ago
It was fun to be the keeper of the flag for 5 shows this summer, I remember after the Philly show I was somewhere in PA and got a hotel room and thought "I better bring this inside just in case my car gets broken into" and then unfurling in on the bed and thinking "how cool is this".
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, Strider1
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#301934 8 months, 1 week ago
I'd like to take the flag down to Mexico, if that works for everyone. Dancing Turtle, check your PMs, please. I can't believe how quickly this trip is coming up!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#304121 7 months, 3 weeks ago
The flag came back from Paradise Waits with me. I'm not quite sure what it's next move is, given the hiatus. But the flag has always been about the community not the band. It's gone to plenty of non-Furthur shows for some very fun gatherings. Besides, I still take the guys at their word that this is a hiatus not the end. Given that, if anyone would like to take the flag to a show, let me know and I'll send it out. I'm only hitting the Detroit Ratdog show, but I do know at least a couple other FFF will be there and it would be fun to have a photo op. But if someone is going to more of that tour, or whatever else pops up, and wants it, just holler!

So for the time being, the flag is now safe, if cold, in Michigan until it's next adventure. It's glad to be taking it easy, it had a long day!

Having a snack at the Cancun airport:
IMG_0776-Copy.JPG

Ready for take off, tray table up, seat belt securely fastened:
IMG_0782-Copy.JPG

Hanging out and taking it easy after making it back from tour:
IMG_0787.JPG

(tapestry courtesy Emvibe)

the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#304129 7 months, 3 weeks ago
You missed a cool Photo Op, Sue.
You could have taken Pictures of the flag "Lounging" around the Pool wearing Sunglasses, Hanging out at the Pyramids,Snorkeling in a Divers Mask. etc.
It would have been good for a Laugh.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#304132 7 months, 3 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
The flag came back from Paradise Waits with me. I'm not quite sure what it's next move is, given the hiatus. But the flag has always been about the community not the band. It's gone to plenty of non-Furthur shows for some very fun gatherings. Besides, I still take the guys at their word that this is a hiatus not the end. Given that, if anyone would like to take the flag to a show, let me know and I'll send it out. I'm only hitting the Detroit Ratdog show, but I do know at least a couple other FFF will be there and it would be fun to have a photo op. But if someone is going to more of that tour, or whatever else pops up, and wants it, just holler!

So for the time being, the flag is now safe, if cold, in Michigan until it's next adventure. It's glad to be taking it easy, it had a long day!

Having a snack at the Cancun airport:
IMG_0776-Copy.JPG

the flag is having a snack? Is it on a liquid diet?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#312687 6 months, 2 weeks ago
The flag is currently in gvanman's safe keeping, continuing a Ratdog-filled tour of the long-neglected area between coasts. Wave that flag wide and high, my fellow Midwesterners!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave, Strider1, ChefArugula, pink11, Emvibe67
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds