• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

Re: current status of the flag

#292139 1 year ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I would be honored to wear the flag on Halloween and some of the other November PnF shows. I'm missing the power of our flag

I don't think I can get it to you in time for Halloween but I can probably get it to you for the November shows.
PM me your address and I'll mail it out as soon as I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#292147 1 year ago
Oh ya I'm going to want it back for New Years Eve.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#292150 1 year ago
did I mention Halloween lol !!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave, scar1et_f1re
Chester
More or less in line

#292153 1 year ago
Well, I was hoping it would make it back east for the Phil run. I guess we should've planned better. Oh well.
There's two TXR runs. Including NYE. (Congrats to those who got tickets!) A show or two here and there.
But it has to be in Mexico!
Somebody speak up. If you want the flag, you have to take responsibility for getting it to the next person.
(And you have to take at least one picture.) So, who wants it?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle, Emvibe67
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#292214 1 year ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I would be honored to wear the flag on Halloween and some of the other November PnF shows. I'm missing the power of our flag

Scarlet U R the Best of the Best!
So looking forward to seeing u on Halloween.
We will for sure do a flag photo if & when that rippling banner arrives!
Plus if you wear it on Halloween, u will have my vote for costume of the night!

PF213.JPG
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#292253 1 year ago
Yes the logistics are a bit tough. Besides the Halloween run I will likely catch a best buy show or two in Nov, but it may make more sense to send it to brother NYCDave (he seems to be at ALL of the local shows)?

Or I can send you my address and I am happy to take it to a best buy show or two, then ship it back to ??? or pass it along .

Believe it if you need it.......

Looking forward to seeing you too (NYC Dave) and so many others at the Capital Theatre
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#292257 1 year ago
Uh me hold flag? Me no have car. Me go into shows really early. If me get flag me be responsible for it's wellbeing. Me have responsibility issues. Me also not doing Philly Phil's.
Okay me know these r all lame excuses. If me takes flag to Port Chester, will Brother Scarlet take it at the Beacon uh me mean Best Buy's? All these different concert venues. So confusing. From Best Buy will flag then go to Philly and / or Turtle Island? Or will it make stop in Midwest so Sunshine Sue can make pancakes and apple pie at her FFF dinner.
If Turtle Man sends it to me, when will it arrive? Inquiring minds want to know.
Me & Brother SC-FI have pow-wow where major flag decisions will (maybe) be made.
Me B responsible? Seriously?
Last Edit: 1 year ago by nycdave. Reason: Responsibility Issues!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#292269 1 year ago
Chester wrote:

You can take it down there
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#292290 1 year ago
nycdave wrote:
Uh me hold flag? Me no have car. Me go into shows really early. If me get flag me be responsible for it's wellbeing. Me have responsibility issues. Me also not doing Philly Phil's.
Okay me know these r all lame excuses. If me takes flag to Port Chester, will Brother Scarlet take it at the Beacon uh me mean Best Buy's? All these different concert venues. So confusing. From Best Buy will flag then go to Philly and / or Turtle Island? Or will it make stop in Midwest so Sunshine Sue can make pancakes and apple pie at her FFF dinner.
If Turtle Man sends it to me, when will it arrive? Inquiring minds want to know.
Me & Brother SC-FI have pow-wow where major flag decisions will (maybe) be made.
Me B responsible? Seriously?

You speak'm funny, pale face. Sound like Chippewa dialect with some Pottawatamie. Maybe you leave'm flag at exit 17 toll booth on New Jersey turnpike, or toll plaza at GWB and flag make'm to all shows!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#292292 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Chester wrote:

You can take it down there

I thought you were insistent about taking the flag south of the border. What about hosting a party, with the flag adorning your bungalow wall?

I would actually like to have the flag for a few days to study the design. I'm considering making clothes for the Mexico run, based on the flag. Think how easy it will be to find the folks you most want to hang with if everyone is wearing what I envision. Forum flag head bands, shirts, trainers and cargo shorts. Maybe a forum flag bikini? How about a dashiki? Sounds ultra hip! I see big potential with this, and I'll produce with only a nominal fee for my time. Do you think the emblem would look good down the side of the trainers/shorts, or just a small one on the front? And hey, no need to worry about color coordination because it'll all be the same color, unless you think I might deviate from the color scheme?
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds