• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30702
More or less in line

Re: current status of the flag

#247100 1 year, 1 month ago
I will be there the 19th 20th and 21st. Then I can hand the flag off to someone else for the rest of the shows.
Hope to see you.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4785

Re: current status of the flag

#247108 1 year, 1 month ago
^^I am flying up late on the 20th, see you on the 21st
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1909

Re: current status of the flag

#247112 1 year, 1 month ago
I will miss you but hopefully we can still get pics with the rest of the crew SCARLET!!!!!!!!!!


wheres my half tigger half cat n the hat dude !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30702
More or less in line

Re: current status of the flag

#254573 1 year ago
Update! The flag has been handed off to MushroomMan, who will take it on to the rest of the Port Chester shows,
and Atlantic City too! Then the flag will be shipped back to Row Timmy, in California, for the Napa Furthur show!

I would just like to add, I am honored to have been a flag bearer for this part of it's journey. I flew with it, back east,
after the Terrapin Crossroads shows in march. Then, I drove it to Port Chester, for the 3 shows I saw. I have kept it
safe, and passed it along. During the time I had it, we did manage to get several flag pictures, which will surface soon.
And, although we didn't get a picture, Jeff Pehrson did see and hold the flag for a minute. He was walking through
shakedown on sunday, and Little Bear spotted him, and got me to show the flag to Jeff. We told him the history,
and told him about the board. We invited him to stop by and join.

Anyway, it has been lots of fun, This flag may not seem like much to those outside of the group,
but it sure means a lot to me.
Attachments:
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29208
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: current status of the flag

#254596 1 year ago
Chester wrote:
And, although we didn't get a picture, Jeff Pehrson did see and hold the flag for a minute. He was walking through shakedown on sunday, and Little Bear spotted him, and got me to show the flag to Jeff. We told him the history,
and told him about the board. We invited him to stop by and join.

Anyway, it has been lots of fun, This flag may not seem like much to those outside of the group,
but it sure means a lot to me.

That is so unbelievably cool!! I've been hoping one of the band (or all, better yet) would see the flag and really start to understand that they've built a community here. Thanks so much for making it happen, Chester!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15800

Re: current status of the flag

#254621 1 year ago
I think they know there's a community here.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1497

Re: current status of the flag

#254624 1 year ago
Equinox wrote:
I think they know there's a community here.


Yes, the community has existed long before there was a flag. Even before the phrase Wave that Flag was ever part of lyrics.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15800

Re: current status of the flag

#254625 1 year ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I think they know there's a community here.


Yes, the community has existed long before there was a flag. Even before the phrase Wave that Flag was ever part of lyrics.


Absolutely.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1497

Re: current status of the flag

#254628 1 year ago
Equinox wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I think they know there's a community here.


Yes, the community has existed long before there was a flag. Even before the phrase Wave that Flag was ever part of lyrics.


Absolutely.


Here, here, I second that!
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder
Posts:553

Re: current status of the flag

#256908 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Just an update.....The flag is with me in San Rafael. Stay tuned for current photos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, gvanman, alilfurther, nycdave, SunshineSue, St.Stephenhead
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds