• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: current status of the flag

#192509 1 year, 7 months ago
sue you are lucky i like you because i just thought of a zillion sarcastic (consequently hilarious--to me) responses but i am afraid many folks would be getting ticked off so i refrained.

here is the honest, boring answer. i've got the flag, it is coming with me to red rocks unless you want me to pass it off to someone in KC since a bunch of us are passing thru strider's abode. i won't be trying to make it anywhere but near DIA thursday night, not gonna be in denver or boulder. i have stuff to do around the airport in the AM. so if ya'll wanted to try to get a thurs night gathering someone like em or jade should grab it when they see me at striders just mention it i might forget.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1253

Re: current status of the flag

#192520 1 year, 7 months ago
I would like to hear at least 1 or 2 of the zillion sarcastic remarks.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2592

Re: current status of the flag

#192522 1 year, 7 months ago
The FF67 caravan volunteers most Humbly and graciously.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: current status of the flag

#192524 1 year, 7 months ago
cool make sure you bring a pair of rubber gloves, she's been soaking for a good 5 days now.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
Posts:586
They Love eachother...

Re: current status of the flag

#192542 1 year, 7 months ago
Party on Garth!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29108
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: current status of the flag

#192544 1 year, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
sue you are lucky i like you because i just thought of a zillion sarcastic (consequently hilarious--to me) responses but i am afraid many folks would be getting ticked off so i refrained.

here is the honest, boring answer. i've got the flag, it is coming with me to red rocks unless you want me to pass it off to someone in KC since a bunch of us are passing thru strider's abode. i won't be trying to make it anywhere but near DIA thursday night, not gonna be in denver or boulder. i have stuff to do around the airport in the AM. so if ya'll wanted to try to get a thurs night gathering someone like em or jade should grab it when they see me at striders just mention it i might forget.

I don't understand why the question merited potential sarcastic responses?! I mean, I checked back a couple pages, it looked like you had it, but there was also some talk about it going to a festival, so I just wanted to check. What's wrong with that??
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by SunshineSue.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1253

Re: current status of the flag

#192551 1 year, 7 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Burt, are you bringing the flag to Red Rocks, or did it get handed off recently? Just wondering!


My guess was the fact that you alluded that the flag got handed off. The term handed off can also be connected to the act of masturbation, wether it be someone performing the act on himself or herself, or having it done for them by a close friend, or clergy member, or relative, or total stranger.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by jaredlang.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29108
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: current status of the flag

#192555 1 year, 7 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Burt, are you bringing the flag to Red Rocks, or did it get handed off recently? Just wondering!


My guess was the fact that you alluded that the flag got handed off. The term handed off can also be connected to the act of masturbation, wether it be someone performing the act on himself or herself, or having it done for them by a close friend, or clergy member, or relative, or total stranger.

Thank you for the explanation. Guess I'd better stop using that once-innocent phrase now, as well as "hooking up" which has also inadvertently gotten me into trouble in recent years.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: current status of the flag

#192556 1 year, 7 months ago
it was just going to be some jokes about where the flag was or what it was doing. crowd can be tough here so i just went straight up.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29108
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: current status of the flag

#192998 1 year, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
it was just going to be some jokes about where the flag was or what it was doing. crowd can be tough here so i just went straight up.

You have no idea how hard it was to phrase my post about Denver Man having the flag pole after the above discussion. I must have rewritten a normally simple post about 30 times trying to avoid potential double entendres with that one!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds