• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: current status of the flag

#189650 2 years ago
kevin wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i've got the flag. i am bringing it to hershey sunday. most likely going to philly too but if someone wants to carry it from hershey to phlly they may. after that i am more than willing to take it with me to red rocks unless there is something before then someone wants it for.

anyone else doing bearsville ? I am not doing hershey, looks like just me and mushroom man so far saturday night. IF I was doing Hershey, I would be very proud to take the flag, Burt, i saw a post for an extra Bearsville ticket on fanconnect

^^ I am not doing hershey or I would be all over the honor of "bearing" the flag
500 seat theatre in woodstock ny won out, gold circle, 1st 6 rows, can't do both
-- smell every flower --
Last Edit: 2 years ago by kevin.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#190106 2 years ago
weee I will be at bears too lets get a pic !!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#190127 2 years ago
i have the flag. i'm not going to port chester or bearsville. i will be at hershey. i posted here 2 days ago asking if it needed to be shipped before then and nobody said anything.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#190149 2 years ago
This has worked for us in a pinch.... flagpole not included

Summer2012106.JPG

FFF2closeup.JPG
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, i_be_sublime, Strider1
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#190152 2 years ago
i should of just took the flag seeing that people are deciding to go last minute, I havn't been online much and didn't see this threads recent messages.

in one of these flag threads a few days ago I said I would be flag bearer if need be. I wish I caught this and took the flag for everyone but in the future feel free to leave me a pm or call me if the flag needs to be taken anywhere and I'm on the most convenient route. I'll keep up with it better next time to but incase I miss something just let me know and I'll be happy to help out.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#190157 2 years ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Summer2012106.JPG

FFF2closeup.JPG
Allright fuckers when did ya get the first 1 of me passed out at?lol TY for the pics brother i bitch about em then love when i see them.Awesome pic of the jam along the creek crew.Yes we can make are own flags lol and wave them high and wide!!!!!! I must mention that flag was done by like what 15 different folks?Family is forever!!
Last Edit: 2 years ago by i_be_sublime.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#190158 2 years ago
there is only 3 of us definitely going so far (alilfurthur also), dont sweat it, enjoy the show,
Burt will be waving it wide and HIGH Sunday
-- smell every flower --
stricken
Gold Boarder

#190160 2 years ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Summer2012106.JPG

FFF2closeup.JPG
Allright fuckers when did ya get the first 1 of me passed out at?lol TY for the pics brother i bitch about em then love when i see them.Awesome pic of the jam along the creek crew.Yes we can make are own flags lol and wave them high and wide!!!!!! I must mention that flag was done by like what 15 different folks?Family is forever!!

Oh do we have some pictures to share in the future but its gonna be hard to come up with one where your at your best like formentioned picture.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#190166 2 years ago
I wonder if he'll see this winner I posted. He was annoyed at me for taking it, but too tired to stop me
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#192495 2 years ago
Burt, are you bringing the flag to Red Rocks, or did it get handed off recently? Just wondering!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds