• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: current status of the flag

#188336 2 years, 1 month ago
ecojaded wrote:
The Flag is being sent O/N service to gvanman to take to the Dark Star Jubilee. Enjoy and we expect some pictures from Legends Valley

From Ecojaded: the flag is flying out of Minneapolis headed to gvanman!

ecoplanelanding2.jpg
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#188349 2 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
well maybe burden wasn't the right word, I mean I love the flag and the gatherings it brings together and it was cool that I brought it on the road but its just the 'resposibility' sort of speak for it. I have no problem bringing it where needed if im the only one in route to the next show or something but I'd rather pass it off at the show. it always felt like the flag wasn't getting it's potential use with me. As much as I love it and the whole FFF and as much as I like to see the flag waved around, it's just not me to be the one doing it. no offense to the flag of course.

if any of that made sense...

I think the flag is on a good course now getting passed at DSO and going to Hershey if that works, cause it looks like theres not to many people doing the first 2 out 4 Bob shows and with everything I said above in mind, I really wouldn't want it just by myself.

now I know nobody is expecting or pushing me to take the flag in the future but I just thought I'd throw that out there since I feel like an ass now that I said I don't want to be flag bearer anymore - but in a good/funny way, I'm laughing about how I feel like an ass and everything

Gee is it 420 in the mushroom cave? I do not think the flag is offended, but I'll ask next time I see it.

The flag is what you want it to be, if anyone thinks you or anyone else is an ass, well then I say in my most mature voice "I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks onto you" or else "you are an asshole" . Now if you feel like an ass for saying it, then I don't think calling you an ass for calling yourself an ass would solve much. If that makes any sense

Can someone help me out of this hole, it's gettin kind of deep

footinmouth.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#188409 2 years, 1 month ago
Strider1 wrote:
Eco - Hope you can make the fest, but I understand the need to secure things on the home front first.
There may be more people doing the DSO jubilee than Eco Fest.
It looks like the following will be at DSO Jubilee
Wlewis
ScarletFire
Gvanman
Movemebrightly

Do any of you want to take the flag there?

The Bob shows look like they have some good roll calls going. September 9th has
MushroomMan
doin_that_rag
deadhed4life34
AcidTestGraduate
wlewis
Stricken
Kevin
i_be_sublime (?)

Do any of you want to take the flag to the Bob shows?

Only speak up if you WANT to deal with flag, not out of any feeling of obligation. The flag should never be a burden for anyone, and it only wants to go where it's welcome and wanted.

Now is the time to speak. Otherwise, Eco can just hang onto it until the Red Rocks shows.
Well hell i am going to the dso jubilee and i ll carry that thing anywhere had so much fun and met soooooo many great people thru it!Scarlet call me lets do dso together!!Bob shows are out for me leaving for red rocks i think the 9th or 10th but if we leave from the bob show on the 9th i ll gladly carry it to red rocks just let me know what i can do to help!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#188519 2 years, 1 month ago
The flag is on its way to the DSO Jubilee even as I type. These are from gvanman via ecojaded:

Gvanman has the Flag in Auburn, IN. the town where Duesenbergs, Cords, and Auburn automoblies were buiilt. Photos today in Auburn right before the annual Parade of Classics. Heading out to the Jubilee.

flagIN1.JPG

flagIN2.JPG

flagIN3.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Ossumpei, ecojaded, kevin, i_be_sublime, FurthurFlower67, Strider1, Wundurland
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#188561 2 years, 1 month ago
Looking forward to some pics from Ohio

Capt tony the flag is in your back yard again
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by ecojaded.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#188580 2 years, 1 month ago
Way to go Glen. Great pics!

The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum inhabits the former Auburn Automobile Company’s national headquarters building, a place where history was made over 75 years ago! Many of the Auburn and Cord automobiles you see driving around Auburn each Labor Day weekend were designed and developed in this very building.

This automotive mecca exhibits over 120 cars ranging from 1894 to 1999 and automotive displays on three floors. The museum has the greatest and most extensive collection of Auburn, Cord, and Duesenberg automobiles in the world, and features the largest exhibit of Duesenberg automobiles on public display in the world!

I visited this museum years ago and it was incredible.
A must hit site for any old car enthusiast.
Takin' it in stride!
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by Strider1.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#188594 2 years, 1 month ago
Cool place to get a pic of the flag.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#189645 2 years, 1 month ago
i've got the flag. i am bringing it to hershey sunday. most likely going to philly too but if someone wants to carry it from hershey to phlly they may. after that i am more than willing to take it with me to red rocks unless there is something before then someone wants it for.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, Strider1
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#189647 2 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
i've got the flag. i am bringing it to hershey sunday. most likely going to philly too but if someone wants to carry it from hershey to phlly they may. after that i am more than willing to take it with me to red rocks unless there is something before then someone wants it for.

anyone else doing bearsville ? I am not doing hershey, looks like just me and mushroom man so far saturday night. IF I was doing Hershey, I would be very proud to take the flag, Burt, i saw a post for an extra Bearsville ticket on fanconnect
-- smell every flower --
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#189648 2 years, 1 month ago
kevin if you want the flag for bearsville let me know right now because it has to be sent. i saw your name on the roll call, mushroom man didn't want the flag for them so i figured it wasn't doing bearsville.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds