Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

Re: current status of the flag

#126437 2 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
where's it at?

strider did you take it back t o KC??

are we sending it out to someone who will be at the inaugural terrapin crossroads weekend?

Not to worry, I have the flag.

We should figure out who is going to what shows so we have a smooth transition from person to person.
Let's start with the west coast dates thru April 1st:

Is Amusing Deva going the opening weekend of TC (17-18th?)? - Amusing Deva - Do you want in on this?

Wlewis and I will be there from the 22nd - 25th.

Tmglf2 is going to be there the last weekend, (29th-1st?). - Tim - what shows are you catching?

23Atwell is going to at Bobby/Bruce on 31st & 1st.

Who else from the forum is attending any of these West Coast dates?
Takin' it in stride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#126447 2 years, 1 month ago
ecojaded wrote:
I was happier then my pose will lead.

Burt~your gonna bring the flag out east after the TC shows....?

Denver Man~That was a 4 ft & 6 ft pvc cut right?

Boston Locals~ If anyone has a patio umbrella base, we are going to need somthing to ground it.

Look forward to seeing the smiling faces around the flag at TC and beyond.......(((((FFF)))))

It's hard to look over-the-top happy when you are freezing!

Yeah the pole is such a simple design and minimal expense. A 10' piece of PVC cut into 2 sections and use a coupler. Just make sure the coupler is the larger length. I had to go back to the store because the first coupler I got was not long enough and the top of the pole kept falling off. The umbrella base was actually the key piece to it working well. I was lucky that the base perfectly accommodated the 1 1/2" PVC.

I will gladly bring it with me if there are any future Colorado shows. Hell I could even fit it into the car if I decided to hit the road as well. I'll bring the cookies too heeheehee Wish I was heading to TC or to the NE or Wanee ....
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#126451 2 years, 1 month ago
Beantown is not wallingford...its Boston....but don't call it that when your there.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#126476 2 years, 1 month ago
Dire Wolf,
Sorry, an old nickname my uncle who lived there for 40 years calls it... Yes I will be in Boston, then Wallingford, Then NYC and finally Wanee, so like I said, Im willing to help when needed. Look forward to meeting you and all the FFF!
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#126482 2 years, 1 month ago
I'll be at TC on 29 and 30. I will also be at Bob on 31st. I will be happy to help any way I can. I will be back east for wallingsford conn.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#126485 2 years, 1 month ago
Denver Man wrote:

I'll bring the cookies too heeheehee Wish I was heading to TC or to the NE or Wanee ....

Mmmmmm cookies! Don't forget!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#126493 2 years, 1 month ago
rockinbob wrote:
Dire Wolf,
Sorry, an old nickname my uncle who lived there for 40 years calls it... Yes I will be in Boston, then Wallingford, Then NYC and finally Wanee, so like I said, Im willing to help when needed. Look forward to meeting you and all the FFF!

Sorry didn't mean to offend...it was intended to be a joke like people Ive heard who live in San francisco say don't call it Frisco or San Fran. I'm from Salem anyway!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#126495 2 years, 1 month ago
Strider1 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
where's it at?

strider did you take it back t o KC??

are we sending it out to someone who will be at the inaugural terrapin crossroads weekend?

Not to worry, I have the flag.

We should figure out who is going to what shows so we have a smooth transition from person to person.
Let's start with the west coast dates thru April 1st:

Is Amusing Deva going the opening weekend of TC (17-18th?)? - Amusing Deva - Do you want in on this?

Wlewis and I will be there from the 22nd - 25th.

Tmglf2 is going to be there the last weekend, (29th-1st?). - Tim - what shows are you catching?

23Atwell is going to at Bobby/Bruce on 31st & 1st.

Who else from the forum is attending any of these West Coast dates?

Hey now - I'm going to TC on the 17h & 18th but not sure if the scene there would need a flag or if there even will be much of an outside scene Since the venue is so small it seems people could meet up pretty easily. But I'm in for whatever needs doing. Opinions?

If any of you happen to still be in the SF bay area on Mar 26th, you might think about attending the Seva benefit featuring 7 Walkers in Petaluma.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#126496 2 years, 1 month ago
^^^It does seem like if it's a very small place, or only a couple of Forum folks are attending a particular show, that perhaps it wouldn't be worth the transporting costs and hassle?? Just a thought!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#126502 2 years, 1 month ago
Strangerinboulder: Only if you feel the need to. Because we all were. New flag, + pending shows. How could you not be happy?

Good point 'bout smilin' with shows pending. Seen lots of shows. Sometimes forget how happy I get leading up to a show. Start to get happy bout a week before, then happier the closer the show gets. Most times, still happy after the show, just thinkin' bout it. Afterglow. As for me, I feel no need to salute any flag, though I do think the flag is way there. Though I tease about it, it is indeed a beatiful thing. I always thought that people from the fourm didn't need the help of the band, that 'we' could handle the meet and greet part on our own. The band just needs to (and does) play. Comin' around. In any event, the next time I get to have that happy beyond words smile on my face is when the band sets up at the Beacon. Can't wait, but will attempt to show some patience. If and when I see the flag, I might just come over and say hello. : O )
Last Edit: 2 years, 1 month ago by nycdave.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds