• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

FOR TRADE ONLY: BOSTON my THURS for your FRI

#125868 2 years, 4 months ago
I've got an extra ticket for Thursday April 5th at the Wang, it is 2nd row (row B ) mezzanine (2nd from edge of balcony), right center.

I am looking for a Friday April 6th ticket, something comparable or on the floor not too far back, nothing under the overhang.

PM me if interested.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by wlewis.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: FOR TRADE ONLY: BOSTON my THURS for your FRI

#125979 2 years, 4 months ago
sunday mornin bump
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#126266 2 years, 4 months ago
monday afternoon bump
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#126268 2 years, 4 months ago
I find it odd that you are always very specific to what you are willing to trade for in terms of location. I have seen similar threads from you in the past.

I mean to each their own....but to me a ticket is a ticket.

Good luck...
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by philisgod.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#126272 2 years, 4 months ago
Shouldn't this be in the fan connect section or should everyone looking for tickets there post here too?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#126274 2 years, 4 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
Shouldn't this be in the fan connect section or should everyone looking for tickets there post here too?

I think Burt should get a pass if he wants to post this on general. I mean he's not just some guy who lurks and only posts stuff like this. He's good to the community, who cares. If you don't have any thing to offer good on his thread then just pass it up. Peace
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#126278 2 years, 4 months ago
philisgod--i find it odd you care enough to comment on it. i am specific as to where i like to be for a show. i'm not the guy who buys a balcony seat and then invades space down in another section. it's a personal preference i'm an odd dude end of story.

b-rad---you are free to post wherever you please. when this board first started (i'm well aware most of you weren't here) i was pretty adament about people using the proper sections that the admin crew set up for us. in fact, i was ridiculed for mentioning it, too anal about it. trust me, i got sick of seeing everything lumped into the general dicussion but that's the way it is, and some people don't want to use the appropriate sections. just take one look at the overall topics/responses. general discussion wins by a landslide. many folks never venture outside this tab. hell, we even had one dude (who thankfully is not around any longer) say he was "too lazy" to click the other tabs. for cryin out loud...

and ryan---i dont get a free pass. even if i'm the nicest guy in the world (which i'm most definitely not). i am no more special than anybody else. i only posted this here knowing it would get full attention in this tab, because very few people use the other sections, including fan connect.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#126301 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so "odd" may not have been the right word.

I just think if you need a trade....trade straight up.

But Im old school when trades were trades and were done in the lot. Location location location was not a question asked. You were just happy to be in.
philisgod
Junior Boarder

#126306 2 years, 4 months ago
And lewis....

For your info...

I was around this whole time, so your well awareness....ummmmm ya, not so well.

My real username was banned becuse I was fucking with some folks here and aparantly, that is frowned upon.

We have had interaction on the zone....but lets leave it at that.

I like the shadow of philisgod here.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#126309 2 years, 4 months ago
okay, you said it yourself...you think. that's your idea/opinion brother. not mine.

just because you were always happy to be in doesn't mean that's all anybody is going for. i prefer optimal sound. i am not going to trade a great seat for a last row orchestra.
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds